Tuesday, August 02, 2005
So should I be offended?
First - let me say that my work employs more than 3000 people. Sort of like a small town. And in the way of all small towns, everyone knows some dirt on most people out there.

And that is my lead-in as to what happened today. For a couple of weeks now, I've been hearing dirt on a guy that will be known as "John Doe". Apparently, John Doe has no people skills. John is extraordinarily smart - but the way that most extraordinarily smart people are, he is lacking common sense. I've heard that John talks to himself, complete with waving his hands around in the air as if arguing with an invisible man, and that John likes to pick his nose & eat it oblivious to whoever may be watching. Another thing that John likes to do is look at breasts. Women will NOT talk to this man because he absolutely refuses to look at their face. He fixates on boobs. This makes it very uncomfortable for women to hold a conversation with him. This seems to be the main dirt on John. I've never personally met the guy. I've worked at my job for 6.5 years, and I've never had the honor of having my boobs ogled. So today, I was running around the site, and who do I run into?? JOHN! Since we were going the same way, he walked with me and kept up a running commentary. Extremely normal. But no boob-watching. I even stuck my chest out to try to get his attention. Nope.

Now - I'm not the biggest person in the world, but I'm not a flatsy patsy either. But according to an impromptu survey I took following this run-in, his not looking at my boobs was NOT NORMAL. I think I should be offended! What's wrong with my boobs that this known boob watcher doesn't want to ogle!? I don't know how to take this! All I know is that I mentioned it to someone at work, that he didn't stare at my boobs, and now it is all over the work site! I am now known as the John Doe Boob-reject!!

Maybe I'll post a picture of myself (with clothes on - yes) and a kind reader can give me ideas on how to entice the boob watcher to check me out!

LOL

Norman
 
posted by Norman at 1:22 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:51:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    lmao. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it.

    I got so much attention from one of the girls at my last job, I taped mine down one day, to see if she'd actually notice or if all her talk was just that.

    She noticed.

     
  • At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:13:00 AM, Blogger Michael

    I know it is wrong falling asleep laughing about your posts and then waking up wondering what you are up to. You are so damn cute. I snuck into your archives wondering why I am being so stupid telling you this.

    Take Care
    Michael

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com