Thursday, August 04, 2005
I need help
I need help from a person who can come up with a perfect payback to the prank that was played on me today!! It was actually a pretty good prank, but now I long for revenge. The trick that was done was beautiful in its simplicity. All this person did was crumble one or two of those styrofoam peanuts into itty-bitty little pieces. Lint sized really. He then went out to my car and deposited said pieces of styrofoam into my air-conditioner vent, through the slats. So of course, when I started my car, it was like my own personal little parade. I had my favorite music going - full blast because he decided to crank the radio up to its highest volume, and if that wasn't enough (or rather - on hindsight) he had turned the windshield wipers on. Confetti-like particles swirling madly around me, I'm trying frantically to find the knob as Audioslave wailed about being Like a Stone. Yeah - I wish I HAD a stone so I could nail him with it. So now, I've got a black interior in my car. At least it was black. Now it looks like my car has a bad case of dandruff. It's a BITCH to try to vaccuum it up. Static cling from hell!

So - does someone have any ideas I can use for a payback? The only idea I have floating around is getting a piece of limberger (spelling?) cheese and placing it underneath his car seat. (We live in Texas....VERY HOT + stinky cheese + closed car....) But then - I don't want any PERMANENT damage, and if I get him back too bad, I'll just have to pay the piper later.

So - ideas anyone? I could really use it!

Norman
 
posted by Norman at 7:12 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:02:00 PM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    Well once when I worked in a big office building with cubes people I got off work at 230pm well people would go into my desk and steal my pens and stuff. One day I started to collect those little circles of papers from hole punches you take a rubber band string it across the drawer and take a business card and wind it up in the rubber band. Carefully place said paper hole punches next to business card and shut door... the next person to open the door sets off the business card spinning and the holes go flying. I don't know if you can do that to someone's car but it's worth a shot. Good luck. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

     
  • At Saturday, August 06, 2005 5:16:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk

    One time I shrink wrapped someones car. Ya know that plastic stuff that looks like clear wrap? I did that to someone's car. COMPLETELY covered their doors and their windshield. They had cut the crap off to get in the car.

    Here's one I recently did...THIS WAS PRICELESS!

    http://ihavenonameforthis.blogspot.com/2005/06/good-clean-fun.html

     
  • At Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:00:00 AM, Blogger Christine

    I must say, that was ingenius! My best prank was stealing someones prized stuffed animal off their desk (or it would work with any prized position) and holding it hostage. I would send pictures of it doing various things with ransome notes. I even took it on vacation! Had it sunning on a cruise ship. I returned it in sunglasses and never told him who did it!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com