Saturday, August 06, 2005
Our prayers before we got married
FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong One who loves to listen
long, One who thinks before he speaks, One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed, When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door, Massages my back and begs to do
more. Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind, Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?" I pray that this man will love me to no end, And always be my very best friend.

Amen.


MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a
liquor store and a bass boat. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.

Amen
 
posted by Norman at 8:19 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com