Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Open Letter to the Weirdo on my Blog
Dear Weirdo.

Yeah, I know I don't post as frequently as I used to. But please do not feel this is an invitation to usurp my blog and post your freaky-ass, crazy-man manifestos under the comments section of my site.

Really.

I'll give you this. You write exceptionally well for a delusional person. You actually kept my interest for about 5 minutes. But after reading for this amount of time, (and frankly, once you explained your position on how females are superior to males), I decided everything else was just glurge and rumbled on to create THIS post.

However - the questions that came to me after reading the book comment you left on an old post are these:

1. Exactly HOW much time do you have on your hands?

2. Does the institution KNOW you have jacked their 'puter ?

3. Do you really believe this stuff you wrote?

4. Do you have a concealed weapons permit?

5. How much crack do you smoke a day?

6. Are you aware that the above mentioned crack has already caused damage?

6. Do your friends run away when they see you coming?

7. Are you aware that I posted #6 twice?

8. Do you have a bazillion books of "Catcher in the Rye" stacked willy-nilly in your house?

9. Were you breast-fed? Until you went to high school?

10. How many times has someone tried to kill you in an attempt to "weed out the idiots?"


Phew! Wow!

That diatribe you posted sure left me with a lot of questions, but hey - I'm sure if I read longer on your ramble, I'll find more questions to have you answer.

Remember to control the weirdo population, consider sterilization. And don't forget your daily intake of MOAI inhibitors.

Mwah.

Norman
 
posted by Norman at 7:56 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Holy Shit Norman - I don't know how you made it through 5 minutes of reading that..that... that whatever it was. I couldn't get past the first 5 lines - then I just SCROLLED AND SCROLLED AND SCROLLED just to see how very long it is. That is just bizarre. Good luck with that one.

     
  • At Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    he did kinda keep my attention during the political rant...then i got bored.

    kids, THIS is why you should stay away from drugs.

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:22:00 AM, Blogger Lisa

    Crack kills! :P

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 6:26:00 AM, Blogger Judegirl

    Hey Norman: being a writing instructor and having a history of busting plagiarizers right and left, I did a little research for you: you are not alone. The freak has done this before - the only other instance I could find, tho was on a cached Google snapshot of a blog at http://lornadice.blogspot.com/2007/12/postscript-to-last-sun-dance-and-call.html. He must keep this freaked out acid trip in a text file and strike at random. You've been randomly struck! LOL what a head case.

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 7:04:00 AM, Blogger Moi

    Sweet baby jeebus in haven ...

    I could not take it. I read the first few lines and scrolled like I had never scrolled before, hoping to reach the end in under 2 hours.

    My head hurts just thinking about it. 8^)

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Ann

    As Whitney says, Crack is wack!

    I couldn't even read that. It hurt just scrolling through it.

     
  • At Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    >:-( I TRIED to write something different since you're always telling me to stop trying to get sexy times with you, and THIS is how you repay me?

    NO MORE EPIC NOVELS FOR YOU, SWEETCHEEKS!!!



    *does this mean we can have sexy times now?

     
  • At Saturday, April 05, 2008 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Christine

    He struck me too last week. I deleted it...didn't even read more than the first line..yawned and click..gone. I would like to take away his cut and paste capabilities so he has to WRITE this crap over and over thus sparing at least some of us.

     
  • At Sunday, April 06, 2008 7:07:00 AM, Blogger MeHereNow

    Seriously?! Bleedin' hell! I don't think if you add everything I've ever written on blogger together it would come to half that!!!

     
  • At Sunday, April 06, 2008 6:39:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

    You know what I liked about that diatribe? Yeah...me neither! Here is a prime example of the little voices screaming in his/her head getting loose. Either greater amounts of pharmaceiticals should be perscribed or far less. A straight jacket also seems in order, or at least handcuffs. Don't take it personal...this person obviously has enough ego for the entire human race.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com