Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Inkblot Test!!
go here: inkblot test

I just took it. (Kids are in bed - husband's playing his damn video game - and I'm bored...)

Here was my result:

Norman, your unconscious mind is most driven by Kindness.

You have a deep desire to be kind and fair to others. You are preoccupied with finding kindness in the world around you, far more than you may realise on a conscious level. This makes you unusually empathetic and very sensitive to other people's feelings.

Your kind nature makes you an optimist at heart and allows you to see the best in the people around you. Because you're not judgmental, others seek you out when they need a friend.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.


HA HA HA!! I wonder which one of my personalities did THAT result?? I'm not feeling so kind... maybe I stared at the bat blot waaaay too long...
 
posted by Norman at 9:05 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 6:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Okay, that made me laugh out loud! I'll go play and will report my results!

     
  • At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmmmm . . I'm sexual - according to the Inkblot thingy. No one was supposed to know it. Damn it! :)

     
  • At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    The first time I tried, the computer locked up.

    The second time, I hit the wrong button, lost all my answers, and got plopped back at the beginning.

     
  • At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 6:12:00 PM, Blogger Stewie

    The world is a sexy place for you – your erotic self leads the way. Whether this is because you're presently in a great physical relationship or simply want one, you are much more aware of the sexual undertones in situations than most people.

    This heightened focus, coupled with your vivid imagination, can make you more likely to have original – at times risqué – interpretations of things that other people might see as innocuous.

    Your subconscious is telling you that you are very much alive, and have a great deal of passion to bring to life.


    Cool test.

     
  • At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:15:00 PM, Blogger biancasimone

    I'm just peaceful. Darn. I wanted to be some sexual, deviant, subconciously violent person. :-D

     
  • At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:26:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Simoney - don't worry!! my hubby was "peaceful" as well.. I know how you peaceful guys REALLY are!!

    LOL

    norman

     
  • At Friday, September 16, 2005 2:04:00 AM, Blogger Greg

    your unconscious mind is most driven by Reserve.
    Well I am reserved and that pretty much sums up who I am.

    Peace

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com