Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Who are you?
poltergeist
You are Carol Anne, from "Poltergeist."
Bad luck just seems to follow you.


Which Horror Movie Character Are You? (Many Options)
brought to you by Quizilla


Went to Freak Magnet's blog. I like it there and she's got some great links too! I got the above "Which Horror Movie Character are You" from Incoherent's Blog.


You know - when I first started visiting blogs - I thought to myself "Hey! I can do this. These people just take things that are happening to them, and write about it... I can do that!" And I made a blog. But holy cow. It's a talent to be able to write and be interesting, and keep people intrigued with simply who you are. I just wanted to tell EVERYONE who has a blog - good job. It's not as easy as just typing out a story and going with it. All of the blogs that I've visited and commented on are exceptional.

I think I'll be visiting his as well as Freak's now too..

norm
 
posted by Norman at 9:17 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com