Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Nothing new ...
OK OK - so ya'll didn't really care that I have a kiss ass at my work. Sorry I bored ya! BUT! In a way to make amends - I have a new video that I received over e-mail.

I get LOTS of these attachments, and I never know what to do with them... until NOW!! So I thought it would be fun to share some of the really good ones.

The one attached is funny if you think criminals are stupid asses.

Click here to watch '062905stupidrobbers'

You know - I think I know one of the guys on there. I used to hang out with bad sorts when I was younger. I specifically remember dropping off a guy so he could steal a car (but I swear - I had NO idea that's what he was going to do). Another time, I drove someone to make a crack deal. Not something to brag to my kids about. I'll never forget that little incident. Brand new car. Crack dealer with muddy shoes. Me griping at him. Him showing me Uzi. Me shutting my yap double fast... Me kicking crackhead out of my car after they argued about the price of a rock.

The only thing I have to say about that now is my poor kids will never be able to get away with shit - cause I've done a lot and know how to figure it out when they're trying to pull one over on me. Of course - the oldest is only 7 right now - so the worst she's done is lied about why she got a "strike" at school for talking...

Anyway - hope you enjoy the video and I'll try to find some more of the funnier ones!

Norman
 
posted by Norman at 9:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com