Thursday, September 29, 2005
I was tagged!!
I got tagged from Rant & Ravin' Haven!!! This might actually be kind of funny.

Here are the rules:

The Rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same

I''m really kind of surprised that I had 23 posts to choose from! But here was my sentence:

He'll stick his hands down his pants and go to town in front of ANYBODY

BWWWAHHHAHAHAHAAA!

Now I want to tag some people that I blog to and some new bloggers that look to have interesting sites:

Here are my tag-ees

Freak Magnet
Stewie
Michael
Spicy Cracker
MommyBlogr


*****************************
OK guys... I'm heading to the Balloon Fiesta tomorrow afternoon in Albuquerque, NM. So I'll be gone till Sunday - but I'm coming back with pictures! I'm dragging 3 small children 4 hours away to wake them up at ungodly hours, and haul them around a field where we'll initially freeze our tails off, then burn up in the heat.... I'M EXCITED! I can't wait to see their little faces when they see all the balloons!

OH .. I had an experience last night. I went to Wally World to buy some undies & bras. I always buy thong undies. I know you probably didn't want that information, but I hate granny panties. I don't like undie lines showing through my clothes. But I digress! I was sitting there buying my new slinky undies, when Wally World security shows up. (Hey - they have those secret service ear pieces!! I almost cracked up) But anyway - one guy came up to me and said "Pardon me ma'am, we need to speak with you." WTF?? I'm not shoplifting!! But I asked him what the problem was, all the while I was getting prepared to call a lawyer (LOL). They then told me that their security cameras had observed a man watching me look through the panties, and BEATING OFF while he was watching me!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That's just fucking nasty!!!!! So they came to tell me that when I was ready to leave the store, they would walk me to my car. I asked them if they tried to get the guy - but he *ahem* finished & left. GROSS GROSS GROSS. So I left. I went home. But I just had to share. The security guys did share this little bit of info with me though, he said that they tend to monitor the lingerie sections (women's AND girl's) specifially for this reason. What a sad little world we live in..

ANYHOO.......... You guys have a fun weekend, and I hope my tag-ees have fun!

peace out babies

norman
 
posted by Norman at 8:54 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com