Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Potpourri
A small potpourri of things I looked at today:

An email joke:

The family wheeled Grandma out on the lawn, in her wheelchair, where the activities for her 100th birthday were taking place.

Grandma couldn't speak very well, but she could write notes when she needed to communicate. After a short time out on the lawn, Grandma started leaning off to the right, so some family members grabbed her, straightened her up, and stuffed pillows on her right. A short time later, she started leaning off to her left, so again the family grabbed her and stuffed pillows on her left. Soon she started leaning forward, so the family members again grabbed her, then tied a pillowcase around her waist to hold her up.

A nephew who had arrived late, came up to Grandma and said, "Hi, Grandma, you're looking good! How are they treating you?" Grandma took out her little notepad and slowly wrote a note to the nephew.... "They won't let me fart."

Our drunk-looking passed out beagle "Junior"


Now look at this dog. It looks like he's curled up & passed out on the worlds biggest beer bong. See the end of the hose? It looks like he's been huffing beer out of the end, and finally passed out after about a keg.

I swear I have a picture of me in the same position somewhere. (It's from my single-days... I swear)





And who wouldn't want to hug this?


This was what I saw when I opened the door to my house today. My little Avery.

Nevermind that she got hold of a huge bag of paper sacks and scattered them all over the place (you can see the handle of the one she dropped when she saw me). Didn't pay attention to the mysterious yellow stains on her outfit (ewww... what did you EAT??)

But here is my Mommy Blog Moment.


AWWWWW!!! She's happy to see me! She toddled to me on her stumpy little legs babbling jibberish about things she's done & seen today. Actually - I think she was ratting out Junior for bonging on the garden hose.

NORM!
 
posted by Norman at 7:17 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com