Wednesday, October 19, 2005
I think this little quiz is jacked up
I'm so much weirder than 30%. I mean - come ON! My whole life- all I've heard is "You're soooo weird!" weird weird weird.

only 30%? THAT'S weird.

You Are 30% Weird
Not enough to scare other people...But sometimes you scare yourself.
How Weird Are You?


OOPS! I hit publish post instead of save as draft! Heh. Anyhoooooo - some of my YANKEE friends were telling me that I had a terrible Texan accent. Which I think is funny because all my TEXAN friends tell me that I have a funny northern accent. But then my friend saved the day - and helped me with my confusion... she sent me this link:

YANKEE TEST

It asked me a bunch of questions and I answered them. The verdict? I'm 71% Dixie - which translates to southern ya'll!!

But that would make sense, since my parents are from Vermont, and I've lived in the South my whole life.

Tally: 71% Dixie
30% Weird

so what's that extra 1% I wonder? Must be my EXTRASENSORY ABILITIES!! YEAH!

NORMAN PI
 
posted by Norman at 6:46 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com