Saturday, October 15, 2005
Well - this was very strange...
I worked a fundraiser last night. You all have been to them: The extreme hard scare haunted houses that always pop up this time of year. I love 'em. My job was to be a screamer! I'm very VERY good at this. I'm proud to say "I'm a Screamer!" heh heh heh. But this wasn't the strange part!

The strange part was, the palm & tarot card reader that was there last night. Very odd. Now I've been to a psychic before, and I've been to a palm reader before. I find this all very fascinating business. But since this chick was running a special last night - get your palm read & your tarot cards done for only $10 - I jumped at it. It's all in good fun, and it's a fundraiser.

Seeing that the cost was so low, I wasn't holding out much hope for anything *real* per se, but just for fun. I was expecting to hear the "tall dark handsome" man thingie and the "you'll be very rich" spiel. So imagine my surprise when she popped out with something that was completely out of the main stream, and 150% accurate with an event that is ongoing at this time.

oh - let me give you a bummer: I can't tell you the reading. SORRY! I was all set to tell you guys how incredible this was, and prove it by telling you what she'd said, when she cautioned me against revealing my reading to outsiders.

But this was so incredible. Everything she said. I'm a true believer in this woman now, after just 5 minutes of conversing with her. In fact, I have convinced my husband to go speak with her tonight, just to verify my reading!! And - I'm toying with the idea of shelling out $10 more just to ask her a question. I honestly believe that just asking her this question is worth $10. Want to know the question I'm going to ask? I think I can tell you since I haven't spoken with her yet.

Here's the question:

"Who is the being that is following me around at my house?"

My enquiring mind wants to know. I've posted about this before. My kids see this person. They freak me out when they talk about it. Just off of what she says, I think I might have my answer.

I'll let ya know! And one more thing. **If** what she tells me about this sounds even remotely plausible - I will post her phone number for you so that my Texas Panhandle readers can toy with the option of visiting with her....

NORMAN
 
posted by Norman at 12:37 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:56:00 PM, Blogger Stewie

    For the record, I only follow you around at Walmart.

    Until those meddling security guards come 'round.

     
  • At Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Ha ha ha Stewie! YOU PERVO!

    I just got back from visiting with her again. Only cost me $5 this time. This girl is for real.

    It's not my brother that's with me, it's a person that used to live here. It's not a bad entity, but it is someone who is not particularly happy that we are here. She suggested that I come by her house tomorrow to pick up some spiritual cleansing things.

    I *did* ask her about my brother, she said he's confused, so this makes me sad. She said he doesn't know what happened.

    But - all in all ... a very cool thing!!

    norman

     
  • At Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:42:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    oopsie - I said I'd give out her phone number for you Texas Panhandle people - but I don't want to open her up to any weirdos out there. So I will give the phone number to any one who shows an interest in visiting her.

    You can email me at:

    iamnorman@mindless.com

    Her rates are very reasonable, they top out at $30. So any Texas Panhandle people that are interested... Email me!

     
  • At Sunday, October 16, 2005 7:26:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Those people are very good at getting information out of you with their questions. Next time try not giving her any information.

     
  • At Monday, October 17, 2005 7:45:00 AM, Blogger Nap Queen

    That's awesome! I got chills when you said someone was following you in your house. My sister had the word "MY HOME" appear on her wall when she repainted. We have photos of it. EEEEK! We have to cleanse her house every year or freaky shit starts happening!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com