Tuesday, October 11, 2005
This makes sense:
Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.
Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.
You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.
What Pattern Is Your Brain?





This makes sense because I have been known to incite riots in the past. Honest! But that would be a story for later. Let me know via comments if you really REALLY want to hear that one. And please specify: The drunken beach riot or the drunken how-dare-you-tow-my-car riot?

I stole the above quiz idea from JustMoa (aka Hot Biscuit).

I have a very very sick baby right now. I was up all night (literally) with her, she's 10 mths old & really this is the first time she's been sick. Which is a blessing considering I've got two miniature cootie-factories that spurt out infectious agents with each breath. Breath that they love spouting out in her general direction. But hey - that's okay. I figure she'll have the most impressive immunity by the time she's 3, and will be able to withstand ANY bio-terrorist attack, much like the cockroach. gads. Did I just say that? Must be the lack of sleep. Not to mention that my husband has pissed me off and I have NO FAH-REAKING Dark Blog to bitch about it anymore.

crap. I'm reduced to rambling now. I'm going to go blow off some steam with a nice frosty frozen margarita (of which I have a biiiiig bucket in my freezer), and a poker game. Ya'll come play poker with me some time!

NORM!
 
posted by Norman at 8:10 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com