Friday, October 21, 2005
So I'm a little freaked right now
OK. BIG time freaked. My husband just now convinced me to come back into the house. I was swearing earlier that I would NOT set foot in here again.

Now - I know some of you think I'm totally ridiculous - but there IS really a .... thing... in my house. I have no idea who or what it is, but it's very unnerving. There was the night that my son asked me who was standing behind me.. very freaky. And what about time my baby kept staring off to the corner of the room and smiling & waving? Really very odd.

Tonight - out of the blue, I just stepped into our bedroom, flipped on the overhead light, and it happened.

The whole room lit up like it should, except for one patch, smack dab in the center of the room. This dark patch remained and was oddly in the shape of a person. It also had it's arms out to the side, but as I focused on it, it's arms slowly drifted down, and then the entire thing disappeared. So did I. I ran so fast out of the room that I don't think my feet touched the ground once. My husband found me cowering in the garage, and it has taken him a good 45 minutes to even convince me to come back into THIS room, which is as far away from our bedroom as I can get. I don't know if he believes me or not, but apparently - he went into the room and flicked the lights on and off a few times to see if he could replicate some sort of "anomaly" that would have caused this shadowy figure. Nope. Imagine that.

But he did suggest that I blog about it, since sometimes, when people write about stuff it's kinda like a therapeutic thing. I'm not feeling better though. Just by describing this incident, I'm wigging out again. yeah. I'm freaked. I'm outta here again!

norman
 
posted by Norman at 10:54 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:17:00 AM, Blogger Michael

    Ok, that is freaky but I must admit that I have been there too.
    Consider this - it did not sound like it was threatening you. Maybe it was trying to tell you something. Or then again maybe you are right, it was the bedroom, it could have just been perving on you.

    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 12:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Been there...I understand. The supernatural can be a bit quirky, can't it?

     
  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 3:44:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    I think Michael's right in that it didn't seem threatening in that pose. Maybe it was telling you, "Yes, I am here. You're not hallucinating." But your husband seems to think you're hallucinating, which kind of makes it worse, huh?

    Relax, Norm, I'm sure you'll be fine.

     
  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:54:00 PM, Blogger Nap Queen

    Oh wow, I can only imagine how freaked out you must have been. That is crazy!! Although, I think your son asking who's standing behind you is even creepier. Do you have the history of what happened in your house? I would get a professional to do a cleanse ASAP. I don't think I would have been brave enough to come back in as fast as you did....Oh, and my dog barks at the corner of our bedroom sometimes. It really scares me.

     
  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:56:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Next time tell it to go to the kitchen and fix you something to eat!

     
  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:54:00 PM, Blogger Michelle

    I think you need to go back to that psychic and take her up on the offer to mentor you. I think whatever it is, is trying to show itself to you for a reason. Wow, that is so freaky!!!

    My thirteen yr old daughter thinks you are really cool. And says she wants to go to a psychic herself. She thinks she saw a little boy(kinda like your shadowy figure) in her old room. She says he was standing in front of her dresser looking down like he was writing or drawing.

     
  • At Saturday, October 22, 2005 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    OMG. That freaks me the fuck out!!

    You are more than welcome to comeand sleep at my house. I have an extra room.

    I don't know that I would have gone in that quickly either. If at all.

     
  • At Sunday, October 23, 2005 3:58:00 PM, Blogger Andi

    Ya know what? I think whatever that energy is in your home, I think it's only open to you. The reason your husband can't see it is because he's not open to you. YOU believe that it's actually there, therefore leaving yourself open to seeing it. It feels safe showing itself to you. I wouldn't say that it's threatening in any way because if it were...you'd know it!! You may be afraid of it, but it may actually have a reason for being there. I have a friend that knows all about cleansings and such. She tells me about these things all the time.

    In my old house a few years ago, we had an energy in my son's room. It would talk to him at night while he was sleeping. He'd sit up in bed, and talk to it like they were having an everyday conversation. It would freak me right out! I'd be in the room and it was as if I never existed. My son paid no attention to me at all! Then he'd lay down and go to sleep as if nothing had happened. It stopped when we moved. I was home alone one day when the lights started to flicker on and off in his room and the tv turned on. I went in there and sat on his bed and for about 20 minutes, I heard clicking noises in the electrical line that ran to my son's TV.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com