Thursday, October 20, 2005
Shit Yeah!
I really really wasn't going to submit you guys to another quiz thing. I promise I wasn't going to... until I did this quiz. Actually - it wasn't until I got the RESULT of this quiz that I decided to post it.

I promise I did not try to bend this my way. I answered all the questions HONESTLY! I had NO CONTROL over the result. It just popped up...

You Are a Margarita

You aren't just the life of the party, you are the party!
You mix a good drink, bust out some great music, and know how to get down.
What Mixed Drink Are You?


ooooh yeaaaah.

I shit you not - I even have margarita earrings! This is my all-time favorite drink! Just frozen with a lil' salt and ooooooo yes!! It's so so so LICK-A-LICIOUS!

ummmmm. I'm gonna get one of these from my freezer right now. I got the bucket frozen and ready to go....


NORMAN!
 
posted by Norman at 7:31 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com