Saturday, November 05, 2005
I HATE MATH!
This is freaky. I don't know who has the time to figure these things out... but I think they might have just a smidge too much time on their hands!

1. Grab a calculator. (you won't be able to do this one in your head)
2. Key in the first three digits of your phone number (NOT the area code)
3. Multiply by 80
4. Add 1
5. Multiply by 250
6. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number
7. Add the last 4 digits of your phone number again.
8. Subtract 250
9. Divide number by 2

Do you recognize the answer?


And... just an aside - but do you see my weather pixie on the right side of my page? She looks cute, huh? Well - I picked that pixie cause her hair was similar to mine, but every now and then she totally SLUTS OUT! I just looked at it, and she's wearing some S&M looking outfit. She's not always wearing it. Sometimes she looks downright nerdy, but then comes the black leather outfit. I just wanted people to know FOR THE RECORD. I'm not the one dressing my pixie!

norman
 
posted by Norman at 7:15 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com