Thursday, December 22, 2005
eeeek!!
I called my husband today at work.... just to check on him. I could hear him giggling and I asked him what he was doing.

"Me and Rod are reading your blog!"

Here was my reaction:




Holy crap! I feel kinda... violated. It's one thing for me to blog stuff and let you guys read it, it's quite another thing for SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ME IN THE REAL WORLD (aside from Sam I Am that is) to read it!! Besides... do I REALLY want my husband to read this stuff? Now that he's shown his friends my blog, there's NO WAY I can tell you some of the stuff I was planning on. I can't dish on him anymore, and I certainly can't dish on my in-laws! (heh)

But, my husband said his friend liked it, so I guess that's okay. But still... EEEEEEEEE

Short post tonight, we're trying to wrap Christmas gifts for the kiddos, and when the hell are we supposed to find time to do that? It's cutting into my blogging time, I'm tellin' ya!

Oh. my. God. I just had to edit this post to include the following. This is just....wrong. But enjoy it!! (psssst... click on the picture and follow the cues...I highly recommend clicking on "autoplay" when you get to the elf part.)




Toodles!
 
posted by Norman at 6:25 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com