Wednesday, December 14, 2005
The ghost of Christmas Present
Well. I knew it was too good to be true. She's back again. I think. Either that or I'm losing my mind. It's probably a combination of both... maybe?

I got home today, and opened the door from the garage to walk in the house. I saw a shadow cross the living room, from the back room where I was but I didn't think too much about it, I mean - I'm coming in from the outside - it stands to reason that the sun caught me & made a shadow. I shut the door - and as I turned around to head to the living room, I heard "HEY" from the bedroom.

But I'm home alone.
.....who's yelling "HEY" in the back?
.........and I didn't even stop. i just leaned back over - picked up my purse and left.

I went to WalMart and hung out over there until my husband got home. He thinks it's someone who used to live here - but I'm just thrilled that he finally believes me! I guess the final straw for him came when the ghost touched his face.

I want to move. Anyone want to buy a house? Cheap? Please?

norman

 
posted by Norman at 7:55 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:00:00 PM, Blogger Mise en Place

    CRAP! You have got to get out of that place. That totally creeps me OUT!

     
  • At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:14:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    I believe you. Does the ghost do anything???

    That is a trip!!!

    S

     
  • At Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:40:00 AM, Blogger Mise en Place

    OK, listen. I voted yes to the ghost but that does NOT mean that you are not still a fruit loop! LOL!!

    Be good.

     
  • At Thursday, December 15, 2005 6:31:00 AM, Blogger Michael

    I think you are missing a money making venture here.
    Charge for ghost tours.


    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Holy crap. You didn't answer her? I would have totally left too!

     
  • At Friday, December 16, 2005 4:29:00 PM, Blogger Cacti to Cornfields

    Hi! I was hitting the random blog button and came across yours, and started reading. I am fascinated with your ghost!!! Tell more stories, tell more stories! Also, you are an incredible writer!!! Have you considered getting some of this stuff published?? You should! Keep it comin'!!

     
  • At Friday, December 16, 2005 4:56:00 PM, Blogger Michelle

    C'mon don't be a bunch of wusses. I think I would have checked it out, but then again I'm a badass like that. :)

     
  • At Friday, December 16, 2005 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    LOL! I'm laughing at my poll results! I didn't think that thing would actually work!

    Thanks for calling me a froot loop Momyblogr! I actually love froot loops though... so there!

    Michael - I can't charge for tours, it would mean that I would have to clean my house...

    Tammy - no, I didn't answer her!! I didn't want her to know I heard her! I just left!

    Pack of 2 - I think I'll try to link all of the ghost stories in my side bar so that new people that come here, don't look at the one individual post and think "Sheesh, what a froot loop". I'll start working on that!

    Cacti - Hey! Thanks for coming! Like I told Pack of 2, I'll try to put a link to them on my sidebar. They make much more sense that way... Thanks for the compliments. I actually have written LOTS of books, and one of them was even on the bestseller list for 15 weeks. I just try to keep myself anonymous so that I can 'walk' around in the blog world without the autograph and interview requests... (LOL.. ok ok... I'm just kidding!) But thanks for the HUGE compliment!! ;-)

    Michelle - ummm... no! I can't check those things out. I have to live here, and what if it's a freaky looking ghost?

    Norm!

     
  • At Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:30:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    If the ghost is yelling "hey" at you, it wants to talk to you. See what it wants fer shits sake. Your public wants to know!

     
  • At Thursday, December 29, 2005 7:22:00 AM, Blogger Nap Queen

    Oh my god!! I missed this post the first time around. I can't believe it's talking now!!!!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com