Thursday, December 08, 2005
Ok. Let me just get this out once & for all
I'm not a negative person. I'm really not. It just seems like sometimes, my mood stutters and it appears to have been stuttering for the past week now. In order to get all the nastiness out of my system, I have decided to list all the things I can currently think of that piss me off. I reserve the right to either add to this list at any time, or move the list to my sidebar and add to it occasionally, as the situations arise. OK? Let's go!

NORMAN HATES:

1. Mean people. -- Mean people suck. They all need to go to hell
2. The people that wire Barbie dolls into their boxes. -- They need to go to hell
3. Fed Ex trucks. -- The arrows can go to hell
4. Liars. -- There's one in particular that needs to go to hell. Ironically enough - his initials are "BJ" very fitting I believe.
5. Algebra. -- Whoever invented it can bite me.
6. Snobs. -- To all snobs: They think they're better than everybody else. Here's a secret... GO TO HELL!
7. Liver and Mushrooms. --- ewww Two food items that I hate!
8. Negative people -- Negativity causes me to become hateful. I hate hating
9. The Weaver Family -- they're still racing.... aaaarggghhh
10. The Ghost -- she's been very quiet lately. She's making me nervous. I hate that
11. Mariah Carey

OK. That's it for now!

 
posted by Norman at 8:06 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 8:30:00 AM, Blogger Mise en Place

    Whew! I feel much better, lol!

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 11:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you sort of sound like a mean person yourself, maybe your just having a bad week?
    i see that you have little ones, you should really think about your language, for example, what if something were to happen to you, and this blog was the only thing of your legacy, since it is a sort of diary, would you want your kids to read it? is this the sort of language you want to model to them? i wouldn't think so.

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 11:36:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    I agree with all of your " I hate" things. The Weaver family makes me want to puke!

    Angie

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 12:26:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    First~
    Anon...this is her blog & she can say what she wants...if you don't like it...move along. Very chickenshit of you to comment as anon too. Are you afraid that we would see that you don't practice what you preach?

    Norman~
    I know what you mean! I can't believe the Weaver family is still in it!!!! Mariah got 8 grammy nods...WHAT???

    My mom used to wrap liver in bacon to try to fool us...it didn't work but the dog sure loved it:)

    Shelly

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 2:43:00 PM, Blogger Mise en Place

    Hey Anon...get LOST. Who are you to judge what she says or what she will leave behind as a legacy?

    I suggest maybe you look in your own plate before you start telling others what to put on theirs.

    AND, Mariah? She doesn't sing she WHINES!!!! ugh.

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 3:34:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Hey guys! Thanks for the back up!

    Anon~ If you would read my blog (in its entirety) you would see that I am not mean at all. In fact, you TOTALLY missed the boat on this post. This post is to get it all out of my system in an attempt to make me feel better, and go on with my happy go lucky self.

    So, that being said - you totally reminded me of one more "I hate" thingie that I didn't put on there.

    I am now exercising my right to add to the list!!

    #12. I hate Judgemental People -- you really shouldn't judge. To be cliche, when you point a finger at someone, there's 4 more pointing right back at you.

    Live and let live I always say!

    ....and in the spirit of good will and all that SHIT.( heh.. i had to throw a vulgarity in there for spite's sake)

    You can come back anytime you want... since this is a free speech forum and I am in America. Say whatever the hell you want! Just be prepared for an answer!

    CHEERS!

    Fuckin' Norman

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    NORM!!!!!
    as the original anonymous i just have to say one thing..
    i TOLD you she had a mouth on her

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 5:22:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Sam!!! My big hunka man meat!! I thought I showed MARVELOUS restraint in my reply... I could have said something else, but I think that list helped me!! ;-)

    Besides. I figured out who the original anonymous was. It had to have been Mariah Carey. She's just pissy. Freakin' divas

     
  • At Friday, December 09, 2005 6:51:00 PM, Blogger Michelle

    Hey, do we know the same BJ? The one I know is a big fat liar too. Hmmmm.

    Great list, glad it worked! Great reply to anon, too.

     
  • At Saturday, December 10, 2005 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    LOL!!! Tammy!! Anon was Sam I Am trying to prove to everyone that I have a mouth on me!! (he said he was the original anon in his second post!!) He was just fuckin' with us!! (But I didn't know that until after he posted it...)

    Norm!!

     
  • At Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:59:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Ok.
    Sam I Am just told me he was NOT the original Anon. So all mean replies apply. ;-P

    Oh well. That means the original Anon can blow me (woohoo!)

    !!!

    nORMAN!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com