Friday, January 06, 2006
Day 3
Day 3 of no sleep.

Someone is ALWAYS sick at my house. Ethan decided to audition for the remake of "The Exorcist" last night, and I must say he did a splendid performance. After changing his bed TWICE, I smartened up, and grabbed a plastic shower curtain, placed it over the couch and made a temporary bed out in the living room. I don't know how that child spewed up so much crap but shit, I guess I must be feeding him to much.

He's got rotovirus. He's one of about 20 little monsters in his Montessori class. The teacher called today and informed me that out of 20 booger-eaters, only 7 showed for class today... and that's just his classroom. Nice. The expected duration of this virus is up to 9 days.

I'm now sitting up waiting for the vomiting to begin, and I'm noticing that my youngest is snuffling around in her crib, and beginning to make distressing sounds. Either she's got a load in her diaper, or she's going to try to copy Typhoid Ethan. Either way, I'm ready for her to decide she remembers how to sleep through the night. For the past 3 days, she has decided that 2 o'clock in the morning is a WONDERFUL time to play, and lets us know it!! oyyyyy

sucks to be us right now ya'll!

NORM!
 
posted by Norman at 11:07 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com