Thursday, March 05, 2009
useful tool, eh?
So the black tongue thing has its uses.

Oh sure. The color actually did fade away like the website said it would, but in the meantime I had a great time screwing with my kid's head's.

I told Avery that if she didn't listen to me, I would turn into a monster. To prove it, I showed her my tongue.

Freaked
her
right
out.

So now, all I have to do if the child misbehaves is pop a pepto and presto! Instant behavior modification!

Simply awesome.
 
posted by Norman at 8:22 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:56:00 PM, Blogger mo.stoneskin

    Funny.

    But be careful, the last thing you want to do is cry wolf.

    What if you actually do start turning into a monster, and the process starts with your tongue?

    If you're not careful they won't believe you.

     
  • At Sunday, April 05, 2009 1:09:00 PM, Blogger Aric Blue

    You have been slackin' on the blog worse than me, eh? Once a month! Like, you have a life now or something! Get to work! :)

     
  • At Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm a recent lurker and read through your archives. I'm addicted and now you don't post very often...very dissapointed. I look forward to your next post. Please say it will be soon!!!

    STL Fan

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com