Sunday, November 20, 2005
Hiccup!
I love my nail girl. My nail girl is also one of my best friends. She called me earlier today, and asked me to come in TODAY... it's Sunday. And to make me feel better about leaving my kids on a Sunday, she said the magic words ... "I'll bring beer".

So I went

I left at 1:15, and it is now 4:09. I'm drunk as cooter brown, (whoever the FUCK that is) and I'm blogging. Why? BECAUSE!! (And this is so cool)

BECAUSE! Since I was getting my nails done, my husband didn't want to be with all 3 of the kids by himself so he took them to see my in-laws.. those devil's spawn individuals who I refuse to grace with my presence... bleahhhh.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'm by myself, but the only thing that sucks is that I want to take a nap now, and I really do have a bathroom to paint, and a biker gang to run away with.

You know what this means... right?? Yeah baby ... it's MARGARITA TIME !! Mama is home alone with booze and NO KIDS!!

Damn... I feel like Tom Cruise... you know. Crazy. I mean - jumping on the couch & being a fucking idiot... Tom Cruise.. You know?

Hey - and since I'm blitzed - what the fuck happened yesterday??? Usually - I get about 75 hits a day on my blog...average. For some reason, 300 people hit my blog. I have a stat counter - and I can tell where SOME of them came from, but the rest?? Shit - I don't know. I tried to do a keyword search - but only 1 person searched for "dimmitt funeral protesters" and one other person searched for "I am Norman"... Well - NO - I am Norman - but thank you very much... I still don't know where these other people came from.

Do I have that many lurkers? I've seen some other people do the "Lurker Roll Call" but I've never done it, cause I'm afraid I won't get anyone telling me they're lurking - but maybe you will.... so fess up!! Who're the lurkers??? Why do you lurk?? WHY ARE YOU READING ME BUT NOT RESPONDING?? Dude - don't you understand you're wigging me out?? WHO ARE YOU? Please?

Thanks! I'm drunk... I think I'll go play "Toontown" now..

Norman

(damn... I typed my REAL name by accident... did anyone see that??)

(damn damn) I had a lot of typos in that last post... Cleaned it up! I did!
 
posted by Norman at 2:06 PM | Permalink |


12 Comments:


  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    NORM!!!!
    want to go play roulette???

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:11:00 PM, Blogger Livey

    I sent em.

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:40:00 PM, Blogger Aric Blue

    I know all 300 of the people, but due to attorney-client privilege, I can't give you their names.

    Sorry.

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:56:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    Well...I love reading drunk blogging.
    I'm not a lurker because we have chatted a couple of times...I just found you the other day & was bumbed to see the post that you plan to quit blogging...dammit!!!

    Maybe you will blog when drunk...LOL...that would be fine with me.

    I didn't get to see your real name.


    Hope you aren't too hung over (and hope you continue to blog)

    Shelly

    I get weird hits like that too

     
  • At Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:06:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    SAM I AM!! I thought you LEFT me!

    And Livey - you were responsible for about 60 of the hits. I went & looked. I'm still curious as to the other 210. I really have no friggin clue what happened. (Surly Greg was responsible for about 30)

    You lurkers really need to know that I have beer goggles on and I do see who you are!!

    Aric: Cat - I'm a kitty-cat... and I dance dance dance & I dance dance dance...

    Pack of 2.. My biker dudes haven't picked me up yet. I look for them every day.

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 6:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I can't believe I missed all the fun.
    Shit!

    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 6:40:00 AM, Blogger Tammy

    I love drunk blogging. I need to try it sometime.

    Yea, lurkers suck.

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 6:58:00 AM, Anonymous Cindy

    Here but not a lurker per say...since I read you every day. (Hey that rhymes LOL) and I've left a comment or two. ;o)

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 9:54:00 AM, Blogger Greg the Surly

    Its probably the rest of the biker gang, you know moms, dads, brothers, the ones that are photographically challenged. or chromosomally impaired.

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 4:55:00 PM, Blogger asterismos

    I love the drunk blogging too. I commented on your bathroom post the other day. I would really love to hear the story of the ghost in your bathroom. I found your blog from nap queen or pissy britches; can't remember which.

    Glad to see you are not really running away. I was so sad that I had just found your blog and that you were calling it quits. Gald you had a good all by your lonesome. So good to be alone (and drunk) once in a while.

    (ps I may have reloaded your page a few times (hoping to read you had returned) but not 300 times)

     
  • At Monday, November 21, 2005 5:35:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Tag you're it. Don't you love me?

     
  • At Sunday, November 27, 2005 5:58:00 PM, Blogger Daydream believer

    Hey Norman, I came by the way of Christine....what happened to her blog anyway?

    Wallpaper is a bitch. Good job!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com