Sunday, January 29, 2006
What the hell is Choleric?
Choleric?? I thought that was a disease?

Anyway - this was totally stolen from Cori. Go check her out! In fact, I think I might just go add her to my links now. I read her all the time...


You Have a Choleric Temperament
You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.
You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.
At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.
What Temperment Are You?
 
posted by Norman at 7:34 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Cori

    Thanks for the linky love! I thought Choleric was disease related too. How the hell do they figure???

     
  • At Saturday, March 10, 2007 2:31:00 PM, Blogger jenni

    this may be too late for you to get it, but i thought i would answer since no one else did. choleric means "easily aroused to anger." it's on old word probably stemming from the middle ages, when they would categorize people as being affected by one of the four "humours." if i remember correctly, they were like choler, melancholia, lymph and something else.

     
  • At Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:36:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    LOL!

    Thank you!

    Actually, I did get this because I have my blog set up to e-mail me when someone leaves a comment...so Thank you for answering my question!

    norman!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com