Monday, February 20, 2006
The clock is ticking!
and it's gone!

Crazy stuff huh?

Now do you see why I didn't want to leave it up permanently?

Sorry if you missed it!

I'm off to search for something to replace this post with now!

Norman!

***EDITED AGAIN!***


NBA OR NFL?
36 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71, repeat 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shoplifting
21 currently are defendants in lawsuits. and
84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet? . . .


Neither, it's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group
of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the
rest of us in line.
 
posted by Norman at 7:30 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 7:42:00 PM, Blogger Mise en Place

    Heeeeeeeeell NO, I don't want to buy that house. Between your neighbor friend and the freakin' ghost, I'd NEVER sleep again, lol.

    Thanks for playing...

    Did you CHEAT? I think you cheated!

    Lynn, that is so funny and so right
    No
    Green
    Yes
    Yes, I have 1 older brother and two younger sisters
    Outgoing
    I LOVE photography
    I am SOOO an 80's rock kinds gal.
    Rebel
    The Hubbs calls me "Pineapple"

     
  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Momyblogr - We have something in common!! LOL (I was born in the early 70's!! I got tagged with the same one!)

    Norman!

     
  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 8:05:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    Wow Norman, that is crazy stuff!

    You better be careful. It sounds like the police will catch up to him soon though.

    Shelly

     
  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    Oh. No. That is friggin' scary. Between the ghost and the neighbor, you need to MOVE!

     
  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Aric Blue

    I wish I could tell you the Congress thing surprised me.
    and hey, you better email me the blog you took down. I can't be held to my OWN deadlines, much less other people's!

     
  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 8:52:00 PM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    all i can say is ... holy crap!

     
  • At Monday, February 20, 2006 9:09:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Shelly - yes, we are actually hoping to see either that - or a for sale sign in his front yard.

    Tammy - Livey thinks the ghost is my DEAD neighbor. Hey, if that's true - then why does the dead guy live in my bathroom closet?

    Aric - Sure - I'll e-mail it to you, but I don't have your e-mail anymore!! Shoot me an e-mail with the address you want me to send it to!

    Spicy - LOL

     
  • At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:27:00 AM, Blogger Nap Queen

    Eeeeek, that is frightening. I was going to say NBA. Oh, and I can't believe the HWH is 33 years old, either. When we bought the house, the inspector was dumbfounded. It never should have lasted this long.

     
  • At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:32:00 AM, Blogger Kim

    i missed you post last night by like 5 minutes.........but the replacement is good, and i must say very surprising.

     
  • At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:27:00 AM, Blogger Dari

    Dam*, I missed it like by 20 minutes for a stupid meeting and all I got in return was “Sorry guys you were too late” next time I have to add it to my calendar alarm

     
  • At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:04:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    if anybody is just DYING of curiousity - I'll e-mail it to you. My address is in the sidebar!
    All it is is a post that I don't feel totally comfortable leaving up...

    Just let me know!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com