Sunday, March 26, 2006
I can't believe it's not Mel




Bleargh. The "I can't believe it's not Butter" people are using FABIO as their spokesperson.

Like it's supposed to turn me on or something. Well - or something is right. This guy is just NASTY. LOOK!


He has NEVER done one thing for me. Nuttin'. I've always thought of the guy as pitiful. Now look. This picture from above was taken in the mid-80's. I just saw his newest commercial, and the only thing about his hairstyle that has changed, is the color. Now it's dark brown. He looks like an old guy that's trying to be youthful and it just isn't cutting it. Not that he ever did anything for me before. He's just so.....fake

I don't know why I have such an aversion to him, but he's always nastied me out. Even when he was in his heyday. If he ever had a heyday that is. I think all he ever did was pose for a bunch of covers of those sappy "Catch me Fuck me" books. Yech.

Now. If the butter people would smarten up. They'd use my boy:

Now... THIS would make me buy their butter. MMmmMMMMmmmHHHmmm. I'd slather a buncha Mel butter on whatever I wanted to eat every frickin day. Really. He seems to be such a real man, rather than that wanna-be pretty thing up there. And I use the term "pretty" as just a term. He ain't pretty.

So - do you think the Butter People will see this and change their spokesperson? Who's up for helping me with a letter-writing campaign to the Butter People?

 
posted by Norman at 8:26 PM | Permalink |


17 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com