Monday, January 22, 2007
I had something else in mind for today's post
But of course, something else has come up. Namely - I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PHOTOS OFF THE CAMERA!!!!! And for those of you who have SEEN pictures on here before and make the logical conclusion that I have the capability to do this... Nope. Usually my computer-geek brainiac husband does that for me. He's not here right now. So I've got a whole slew of photos to dump on you when he gets here.

In the meantime!!

Update on Assblaster toilet specimen. I posted about the Assblaster special on Thursday. THURSDAY!! I got to work today, and checked out the toilet (cause I've got a morbid curiousity thingie going on). The shit is STILL THERE. Oh, it's shrunk up a bit, I guess the moisture has left it. Of course, now since it's dried out - it's darker. And spikier looking. I left the bathroom and grabbed the first custodian I saw. He tried to tell me the bathrooms are cleaned daily. I corrected him by dragging him in to the stall and showing him the evidence. He decided to clean it right then and there. He hit at it with a toilet brush and it plopped down into the water. I swear I saw an oil slick ooze off it. I am never using that toilet again.

I was poking around on Livey's blog and just started clicking on some of the links in her side bar. I landed on Bane Rants and after reading his Monday post, I almost spit my margarita on the floor!!

READ THIS!!!!!

Did you read it? Go read it, I'll wait...

ok.

you back yet?

Alrighty then. I don't care if you are FOR the war or AGAINST the war... you DON'T send e-mails like that!!!

Like Bane said... never shop there.... EVER.

Ok. That's my stuff for today. ADIOS!

 
posted by Norman at 8:19 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Monday, January 22, 2007 8:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Fortunately we live in a country that will allow us to say what we please. Also, we live in a country where we are free to respond to something we don’t like. Like putting a scud missile up his/her (can’t tell by their name) ass and ship them airmail back to Iraq.

     
  • At Monday, January 22, 2007 9:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Bastards.

    Oh, on your camera, if you just plug the sucker into the USB port it should just automatically recognize it and do the download thingy. Good luck!

     
  • At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:12:00 AM, Blogger Nicki

    Bastard. Makes me want to send a letter of my own.

    And thanks for making me lose my appetite with the doodie story. Thanks a lot.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Freak Magnet is absolutely right, Norman. I read this post while eating breakfast, and suddenly my innocent bowl of cheerios looks eerily like little round floating turds. To echo Freak, thanks Norman. Thanks a lot!

    :)

    As for the letter, well, some people have no class. As a Canadian I am surrounded by a lot of opinions on the war, but I think we can all agree that there are appropriate and inappropriate ways to express ourselves. I'm just sorry someone had to be on the receiving end of that.

     
  • At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 8:43:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Coffeypot - oh!!! VERY GOOD RESPONSE!! I especially like the scud missile up their ass thing. Awesome!

    Lisa - USB whattie?

    FM - Sorry about the appetite!! I still haven't regaining mine 'cause I saw the oil slick first hand

    Little Miss - Sorry for your loss of appetite too!! And yes, exactly. it doesn't matter if you are "for" or "against" something... the appropriate/inappropriate thing was CROSSED OVER!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com