Friday, February 09, 2007
Oh fer Gawd's Sakes...
Who ISN'T Anna Nicole's baby daddy?

Just a quick announcement, my husband is now claiming paternity of Anna Nicole's baby. I'm willing to adopt her, because.....

I think I myself am the Baby's Daddy.

Yeah.


Poor baby. Poor Anna Nicole. You know - I wasn't a huge admirer of hers, but I had to ask myself....what harm did Anna Nicole ever do to anyone? Unlike those other pseudo celebs out there, who've gone absolutely bonkers; like Paris Hilton flashing her nasty crotch & calling all the people out there "losers" cause we don't have the MONEY like she does... or Michael Richards going on a rampage and calling people the dreaded "n" word. I don't think Anna Nicole EVER did anything like that except be extremely ditzy...and drunk or high - but who isn't?

So I feel bad for the woman. I don't care WHO you are - no parent should ever have to deal with the death of a child right at their damn side (like her son died). What a sad life. And now that poor baby. Thank God the baby can't understand all the hoopla right now.

But anyway - Yes... My husband is Anna Nicole's baby's daddy. And so am I.

By the way. My son is claiming to be engaged to 4 different girls in his class. I think he might be Mormon. How'd that happen?

p.s. My ghost whispered to me that ELVIS is the baby's daddy...
 
posted by Norman at 5:32 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At Friday, February 09, 2007 6:44:00 PM, Blogger HH

    You my friend are too funny!!!!!my manager just announced he is the babys daddy because he once sent her a letter and that is how it mihgt have happened...my husband says no way him being brown and all!!!lol....too much !

     
  • At Friday, February 09, 2007 7:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank god finally a blogger I read not totaly trashing the poor ditz.

     
  • At Saturday, February 10, 2007 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Coffeypot

    I ain’t the baby’s’ daddy. I am probably the only man in the world who thought she was a total skank. I didn’t think she was pretty, sexy or appealing. I feel nothing that she has died except that there will be more oxygen for the rest of us to breath. She squandered everything she was ever given; her looks, wealth, children, opportunities, and life. No, I’m not her baby’s daddy. Not as long as my hand isn’t in a cast. Not by a long shot.

     
  • At Monday, February 12, 2007 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    I absolutely adored Smith when she first came out because she looked like a REAL girl, and looked damn sexy. I admit she's freaking kooky, but when she's at her fighting weight, I would so do her.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com