Friday, February 02, 2007
So I got tagged with a meme.
Thanks Lisa. Really. It's not like I have.... ENGLISH PAPERS to write or anything...

But since I have this attention deficit thingie then... let me look at it. Hold on.

(Norman's opening another browser window)
(Norman's bashing her head into the keyboard)

Holy crap!!?? SIX THINGS PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME?

Have you read this blog?? NOTHING IS SACRED!! I report everything and I mean EVERYTHING that normal people don't usually share with others. But hell... this is better than trying to write the friggin' papers, so ok.

Let's see....

1. I have an abnormal fear of stuffed animals
1. My real name is
1. I'm really indecisive when it comes to changing my hairstyle

wait... timeout... let me figure this out

1. Food. I have to eat one thing at a time. I cannot eat one bite of one thing, then go to another item on my plate. If I have steak, corn, and salad, I must eat all the steak first, THEN the corn, THEN the salad. Unless the corn is on the cob. Then I must eat the steak first, then the salad, THEN the corn...last. I have no idea why I'm like this.

2. And on the subject of food, I cannot drink with my meals. If I order any kind of beverage with my dinner, it will sit there untouched until after I finish my meal. So maybe we should refer to item number 1 and my OCD brain considers beverages another food item. I dunno, but I'm counting that as the second thing you probably didn't know about me and jimmy crack corn but I don't care if you don't like it.

3. I say Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care when I don't give a shit what people think. So Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care...

4. My parents have left me at various places throughout my life. Once they *forgot* to bring me home from the grocery store, another time, they *forgot* to bring me home from the mall. I also was left running around at DisneyWorld for two hours when I was 3, but my parents swear up and down that I left on my own on that particular instance. However, I know better because on that very same trip, they sent my older brother out to pick up pinecones, and then we all left in the Motorhome while he was still gone. Oh sure.... they stopped because he was running alongside the Winnebago knocking on the door, and they always act so apologetic and stuff... but hey. How many times can you *forget* your kids somewhere? sheesh, and they wonder why I have these abandonment issues...

5. I would absolutely LOVE to be on the Price is Right. It is my all time favorite game show, and I'm heartbroken that Bob is leaving. If I could figure out a realistic way to get there, I would do it.

6. I got nothing for this. I absolutely think my life is an open book (or blog)... you guys know it all, except for my name. And geez... SOME of you guys even know that!

So here, make up a number 6 for me. Be creative!

And I'm tagging EVERYONE! Go do it...let me know when you got it up! AND DON'T FORGET!! MAKE UP A NUMBER 6 FOR ME!
 
posted by Norman at 8:56 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:18:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    #6 Despite my blog to the contrary, I secretly LOVE those staid, old-lady shoes we are required to wear at work because they make me feel sexy and vampish. Rrrrrroooowwwwwllllll.

    P.S. Re # 2, I can't drink my beverage with my meal either. I think it has something to do with my mom telling us kids not to fill up on our milk so we can't eat the good meal she slaved to put on the table. Decades later I still can't drink anything during the meal.

     
  • At Saturday, February 03, 2007 9:21:00 AM, Blogger Lisa

    #6 I'm a secret shopper and was hired by all the major chain stores to go and harass not only the employees, but the other shoppers as well. LOL

    Thanks girl for taking precious time out of your already frantic schedule to do this! I told ya I'd help ya with your papers. Send me some stuff and I'll get going on it tomorrow. :)

     
  • At Saturday, February 03, 2007 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Coffeypot

    For number 6, I think it would be that you secretly want to be a cheerleader for Dear Ole School. If you were a cheerleader, and popular, and flirty, and other stuff, you wouldn’t have to worry about writing those papers. The teachers/professors would give you a passing grade for your perkiness. Rah, rah, y’all.

     
  • At Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hmmm..

    ...well can't think anything. Ugh. Not a witty thought is entering my brain. darn it.

    Sorry Norman.

     
  • At Saturday, February 03, 2007 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Linda - Yup. That's probably it. My mom wouldn't let us drink with meals either.

    Lisa - oh girl, you know NOT what you are saying. I really WILL send you this damn research paper...

    Coffeypot - Gads! You missed that post on what I did to the snotty cheerleader at my school. I was ANTI-CHEERLEADER.

    Anon - no witty thoughts are in my brain either....just weird stuff.

     
  • At Sunday, February 04, 2007 1:51:00 PM, Blogger Coffeypot

    That was the whole idea behind #6. You SECRETLY want to be a cheerleader, but you cannot let the world know. Show me your pom-poms.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com