Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Call for help PLEASE!!
Ok guys - can you help? I mean - I know you CAN - but are you willing?

Here it is (very easy simple request!!)

A friend of mine is auditioning to be the on-air personality for a start up show here in Amarillo. She is so very excited!! I'm so very excited FOR her!

Will you vote for her? All you need to do is click this link:

http://www.newschannel10.com/Global/story.asp?S=6345607&pass=1#poll60769

and vote for "Deonna Spies"

Please!? And you can only vote once a day for it to count. And votes from all over the world count too... so get to clicking!! Could you would you help my friend?

PLEASE? I would consider it a personal favor. Besides... I wanna say I know someone famous!!

NORMAN!
 
posted by Norman at 7:50 PM | Permalink |


13 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com