Wednesday, April 11, 2007
On Vay-Cay
That's right... I'm on vacation! I'm goin' to VEGAS BAAAYBEEEEE!!

My man is bringing his laptop, so if I'm not too busy winning the mega-million jackpot, I'll try to throw in a post or two.

I plan on:

Hitting the poker room
Running the roulette wheel
Stuffing my face at the awesome Paris buffet
Swigging all the free alcohol I can get my hands on
Crying like a baby when I lose my kid's college tuition
Having a large time

So - think of me, and keep your fingers crossed that my lucky numbers of 7, 24, 13, 17, 8, 5 show up on the roulette wheel... and if Sam-I-am were there, I'd beat the crap out of him if I win!! (Like I did last time, but he rarely reads this blog anymore....)

oh. And the only shadow over my great time is that I have not had an actual job offer yet from the VLC. Now - they called yesterday, and asked me to fax my old college transcript to them. Yeah...like I have THAT just sitting around. Luckily - my current University had a copy of it so I convinced them to fax it to the number VLC left. They only gave me a fax number - no real phone numbers - so that I could verify they received it...so now I'm on pins and needles wondering what's going on. I'm afraid they're going to call and when I'm not home, retract a job offer. DOH!! If that happens - I'd better damn well win the frickin' jackpot so that maybe I'll never have to work....ever again.

And STACIE -- I left you a message on your phone last night!! You can e-mail me if you'd like, but I won't be able to submit any orders until Saturday!!

NORMAN!
 
posted by Norman at 9:01 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    NORM!!!!!!
    its your old friend SAM I AM catching up
    cant believe your in vegas since i cant be there for you to beat the everloving shit out of every time you win, i'll just slap myself before i go to bed good luck 24 worked well for me last time
    have fun
    i recommend emerils fish house for dinner

     
  • At Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:00:00 PM, Blogger Leonesse

    Norman...

    I know that usually What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas, but you belong to the blogosphere and we INSIST on details.

    How much did you win? How many gigolos did you hire? Did you do a Britney and shave your head? ...sorry... that's what I would do in Vegas...

    Stories.. we need stories.

     
  • At Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hope you are enjoying Lost Wages!!!!

    I can't wait to hear the stories. Don't worry too much about VLC! Enjoy your vacation!

    I got your message yesterday afternoon, since I'm a total tool and didn't check messages any earlier than that, so I missed you!! :(

    No worries about the order-we can take care of it when you get back!

    In the meantime, have a blast out there!!

     
  • At Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    Hey Guys!!!

    I'm only down $75, but that's a lot better than what it was EARLIER in the day!!! I'll not tell you exactly how much I was in the whole, but let's just say that I'm extremely happy that I at least recouped SOME of my losses!!

    NORMAN!

     
  • At Thursday, April 12, 2007 7:20:00 PM, Blogger Lisa

    OMG! I can't believe 4 of your six numbers are the SAME 4 of six as mine!! Hope they're treating you good!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com