Wednesday, April 23, 2008
SPOOOOOKY!
Oh calm down.

It's not a ghost post. Although, I sorta miss my wee ghostie. Not.

But lately, someone's been pranking me. It's gotten to the point that we're about to make the phone company trace the calls. They call me only on my cell, and it involves a lot of heavy breathing. But not in a good way. Sort of like a cross between Darth Vader and Kermit the Frog after he's gone down on Miss Piggy one too many times (which is truly...one too many times.)

And it's sorta scary. I was telling my coworkers about the pranking, and saved one of the messages for them. They laughed at first, then they got freaked out. Really strange.

But hey!! Let's have some Mexican Language Lessons! Ready?

Your new Mexican word of the day: "Hootchie"

This is really a Mexican word! Observe:

"When my girlfriend found another girl's name in my phone, she said "You better tell me hootchie is asshole!"


Want another one? OK! Here: "Texas"

Used in a sentence? "My boyfriend, he texas me too much during the day"

One more? "Jupiter"

Sentence use: "Jupiter get to work pendejo. The supervisor is coming".

Bueno Bye!
 
posted by Norman at 7:46 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com