Friday, October 07, 2005
Guys are so gross
So I've noticed that I haven't seen my son in awhile. I started searching for him, and all of a sudden I hear giggling coming from his closet. Nervously, I slide open the doors and find him standing in there, with his pants off. He's grabbed a hold of his stuff, and has pulled it up as far as it will go. His little "peeny" is trapped there, just the top part sticking up. "Look Mommy, I have a baby kangaroo in my pouch!"

"Oh My!" I exclaim, "Look at that!!"

And I gently slide the door shut and leave. Best not to make too much of an issue out of that. I find my husband and relay to him what his son is doing. He looks proud. I asked him why guys do this, and he gives me the explanation of "Well, they're fun to play with." Riiiiiiiiigght.

To distract myself from the Wild Kingdom episode playing out in my son's room, I decide to do some laundry. I'm in the process of loading the washer, when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Look Honey! I got a GIRAFFE peeking outta my pouch!"


the fun never stops here.

norm




HASH(0x8d7b310)


You're Brigitte Bardot!

What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by

s



I copied Livey on that pin up girl quiz! She had it on her blog so I thought I'd give it a whirl too. Kinda funny. It got the French part right... but I don't know about sultry-eyed or pouty-lipped... LOL
 
posted by Norman at 9:08 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com