Friday, December 02, 2005
oopsie
GVOD blogger Michael and Dana have both given me advice that I think I should follow.

Thanks guys!

But... now I have to restart on my quest to find ways to make money to get to Disney.

I have ONE idea in my itty bitty brain, but the way I keep formulating my little idea, won't make me any money. I'm ... so... bummed..

So - I'm off to edit my blog to remove references to.... *a certain program* so that I'll not get in any pookie.

But you guys all still RAWWWK!
 
posted by Norman at 7:12 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Friday, December 02, 2005 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Careful. I was with Google ads...and just when you reach enough for them to cut you a check...they find SOME reason to cancel you.

    Don't bank on that money until the check is in your hand. And NEVER mention anything about your ads...they'll screw ya.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com