Sunday, January 08, 2006
Slighty Redeemed
Just slightly. I got more sleep last night. But the same thing happened. The baby started crying, and again - he just didn't wake up. So I got up, and started walking to the kitchen to get her a bottle. On my way out, I murmured "So nice to see that you don't care" (or something to that effect) I was no where near as loud as the baby, but he still popped up and went "Wha? Wha???? Hey! I'll take care of her!!" Whatever. I still did my "wimmen's werk" and took care of the baby.

This morning, she woke up at about 6:30am. About normal. He got up with her, leaned over to me, and said (now get this) "If I get up with her, will you be nicer?" So I lied and told him I would. And that is why I say only 'slightly redeemed'.

Hey, wouldn't you lie if you were in my shoes??

Norm!
 
posted by Norman at 2:33 PM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com