Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Hey!
Have any of ya'll seen that movie "Zathura" yet? We rented the DVD for the kids this week. Last night, we popped it in and watched it as a family.

I really liked it! I originally thought it was just going to be a cheap knock-off off "Jumanji", but really - I was pleasantly surprised!

My kids really REALLY dug it! Ashton's favorite part was the 'defective robot'.

I do have to say that I was really surprised over the 'bad words' that were in this kid movie. Now - I know I cuss like a sailor on here, but it does NOT mean I cuss in my home or in front of my kids. Hypocritical, I know, but that's how it is. Anyway - like I said, I was pretty surprised to hear the phrases "You DICK" and "Beyotch" in the movie. Why put those in a kids movie? Weird...

I don't have much to say today. I've had a stubborn cold now for about 2 weeks, and I've just now begun to feel better. But I'm tired of feeling sickly!

Hey - here's my new favorite blogger: SOMEGUY 101

Go see him, tell him hi and do me a favor!! TELL HIM I'VE GOT THE HOTS FOR HIM!
He doesn't update often, (he's only got 3 posts so far), I personally think he needs the encouragement of interaction in order to jumpstart his blogging! I'd sure like to see more of his stuff, so go be nice! He's hotstuff ya'll! (LOL)

norman!

************edited to add:

I really should check my e-mail BEFORE I blog. If I had - I would have included this the FIRST time!

Married Life - A short, sweet story:

A couple had only been married for two weeks when the husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies. So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back." "Where are you going, Coochy Coo?" asked the wife. "I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face. I'm going to have a beer." The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, etc. The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, Lollipop, but at the bar, you know... they have frozen glasses." He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face?" She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it. The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, Tootsie Roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious. I won't be long. I'll be right back. I promise. OK?" "You want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?" She opened the oven and took out dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, and pork strips. "But my Sweet Honey, at the bar.... you know... there's swearing, dirty words, and all that..." he trailed off. "You want dirty words, Cutie Pie? Listen up shit-for-brains! Sit your ass down, shut the hell up, drink your beer in your frozen mug, and eat your f---ing hors d'oeuvres, because your married ass isn't going to a damned bar! That crap is over. Got it, Numbnuts?"........

And, they lived happily ever after. Now, isn't that a sweet story?
 
posted by Norman at 7:13 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com