Thursday, July 20, 2006
Guess WHAT!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


July 21st just happens to be the day that this blog was born. Has it really been a year that I've been on here babbling and gibbering ? And you guys actually read it? And come back for more!?

WOW!!!

I'm cheating a little by posting this 45 minutes before midnight on the 20th, but since I'm magical and can do anything I want.... I'll just jump the post date ahead a little bit to the 21st..

And now for a special announcement:

My birthday is iN 3 days. My 36th birthday. This will be a depressing day for me, since then - I will be closer to 40 than 30, which means I'm officially further away from 20, and closer to middle age. (hey.. let me do my own rationalizing my own way - savvy?) E-frickin'-Gads.

So - I've decided to do something SPECIAL AND DARING on this blog for my 36th birthday.

What could it be? (Maybe it'll be a nude picture of me or something like that....)

or maybe not.

NORM!
 
posted by Norman at 10:00 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 4:26:00 AM, Blogger Linda and Denny

    Special and daring on the blog; hmm, giving it a tatoo? Allowing the ghost to post? Waiting with bated breath for Monday. And by the way, chickie, 36 ain't nothing--you haven't even hit your prime yet!

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 8:52:00 AM, Anonymous AFC 31K

    Hey! chear up :-)

    You're only as old as you feel and I still feel about 19....

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 9:37:00 AM, Blogger TBG

    Happy Blogoversary!

    I will be checking back to see the daring post you mentioned would be coming!

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 9:41:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    Happy one year blogday Norm! 40 isn't bad...don't worry about it. If you feel and act much younger ( like I do)no one will ever know.;)

    Angie

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Michael

    Happy Blogoversary!

    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger busterize

    Geesh, I've had the darnest time trying to post a comment here, Norman. I know I'm just a newbie, but this thing ought to be easier.

    Anyway, Happy 36th Birthday, you are in your prime! Take it from me, 'cuz I've got Wranglers older than that! ;=}

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Blogger Wide Lawns Subservient Worker

    Happy Blog Birthday! My guess is that your shocking act will be telling us your real name. Im still trying to figure it out. Starts with a D, is not so common...Daphne, Delia, Darla, Darlene, Daria, Dierdre, Dolores, Doris, Deanna, Dina, Dana...I give up.

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Blogger Freak Magnet

    happy anniversary, woman!! I'd offer words of encourgement, but I'm only 33, so I don't know what it feels like to be old like you. ;-p

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Ace

    Happy blogoversary.

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 4:41:00 PM, Blogger Ace

    I meant to put an ! but I got distracted. Serves me right for reading at work. Sorry.

    Happy blogoversary!

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Linda - no..not a tattoo - I'm still clearing the idea of what I wanna do with the hubs. Cause you know - he'd have to have some say in it..

    AFC 31k - there!! You fixed your name. Bummer that you were almost AFC 32k!! You know what - it's always easier for the younger crowd to tell us old fogeys that aging "isn't so bad"

    TBG - yeah!! come back soon - I'm trying to work up the nerve!!

    Angie - No problem there!! I get accused of acting 5 lots of times!

    Michael - Thanks Super Stalker!!

    Busterize - Looks like you got the comments to work!

    Wide Lawns - OOooOOOooooooo My real name?? Is it in there? OOooOoOooOoOOoooooo

    FM - BITCH IT'S SO ON!!! SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP.... I WIN!

    Ace - Thanks

    Ace - !!!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com