Thursday, July 20, 2006
Guess WHAT!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


July 21st just happens to be the day that this blog was born. Has it really been a year that I've been on here babbling and gibbering ? And you guys actually read it? And come back for more!?

WOW!!!

I'm cheating a little by posting this 45 minutes before midnight on the 20th, but since I'm magical and can do anything I want.... I'll just jump the post date ahead a little bit to the 21st..

And now for a special announcement:

My birthday is iN 3 days. My 36th birthday. This will be a depressing day for me, since then - I will be closer to 40 than 30, which means I'm officially further away from 20, and closer to middle age. (hey.. let me do my own rationalizing my own way - savvy?) E-frickin'-Gads.

So - I've decided to do something SPECIAL AND DARING on this blog for my 36th birthday.

What could it be? (Maybe it'll be a nude picture of me or something like that....)

or maybe not.

NORM!
 
posted by Norman at 10:00 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 4:26:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    Special and daring on the blog; hmm, giving it a tatoo? Allowing the ghost to post? Waiting with bated breath for Monday. And by the way, chickie, 36 ain't nothing--you haven't even hit your prime yet!

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 8:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey! chear up :-)

    You're only as old as you feel and I still feel about 19....

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 9:37:00 AM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Happy Blogoversary!

    I will be checking back to see the daring post you mentioned would be coming!

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 9:41:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    Happy one year blogday Norm! 40 isn't bad...don't worry about it. If you feel and act much younger ( like I do)no one will ever know.;)

    Angie

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Michael

    Happy Blogoversary!

    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Blogger Wide Lawns

    Happy Blog Birthday! My guess is that your shocking act will be telling us your real name. Im still trying to figure it out. Starts with a D, is not so common...Daphne, Delia, Darla, Darlene, Daria, Dierdre, Dolores, Doris, Deanna, Dina, Dana...I give up.

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    happy anniversary, woman!! I'd offer words of encourgement, but I'm only 33, so I don't know what it feels like to be old like you. ;-p

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Ace

    Happy blogoversary.

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 4:41:00 PM, Blogger Ace

    I meant to put an ! but I got distracted. Serves me right for reading at work. Sorry.

    Happy blogoversary!

     
  • At Friday, July 21, 2006 8:18:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Linda - no..not a tattoo - I'm still clearing the idea of what I wanna do with the hubs. Cause you know - he'd have to have some say in it..

    AFC 31k - there!! You fixed your name. Bummer that you were almost AFC 32k!! You know what - it's always easier for the younger crowd to tell us old fogeys that aging "isn't so bad"

    TBG - yeah!! come back soon - I'm trying to work up the nerve!!

    Angie - No problem there!! I get accused of acting 5 lots of times!

    Michael - Thanks Super Stalker!!

    Busterize - Looks like you got the comments to work!

    Wide Lawns - OOooOOOooooooo My real name?? Is it in there? OOooOoOooOoOOoooooo

    FM - BITCH IT'S SO ON!!! SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP.... I WIN!

    Ace - Thanks

    Ace - !!!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com