Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Who's it gonna be?!
LOOK!!! My little stat counter thingamajig is about to turn 30,000!!!!! WOW! I cannot believe that this little blog has gathered that many hits. 30,000 page views. Holy shit.

Of course, most of those are just page views and then people vanish - but HEY. 30,000. I'm too excited for words.

And yes - I'm what my husband calls a cheap date. Thanks.

So who's going to turn the counter to 30,000?? (And Michael - don't you hit the refresh button a couple hundred times like you did last time!!! That's cheating!)

Well, while we're waiting for the counter to turn, let me tell you what happened at work today. I was sitting out in the break area when one of my co-workers happened by. She is such a nice looking lady. She's a grandmotherly lady and always dresses so CUTE. She's got a shoe thing, so I always notice her cute shoes and comment on them. Today, she was wearing a lime green shirt, and her Nike Swoops matched her shirt. Being the nice little kiss-ass that I am, I told her that her whole entire outfit was cute. She kinda grimaced a little and told me that it might look good, but felt terrible. I asked why she felt so terrible, and she decided to tell me that her pants were rubbing her uncomfortably in a most inconvenient area.

ooooh. Um. okaaaaaay. Thanks for sharing!! <----- That's what I was thinking to myself, but what I actually said was: "Well, why don't you go to the restroom and adjust yourself. Your undies are probably riding and you need to go fix that before you drive yourself insane."

To which SHE said: "heeh. hehe. he.he. Well - you see. I don't wear undies. I like to feel naughty during the day. I just go bare"

BLAAAAAHH!!!!! Have you guys just ever imagined your grandmother going commando?? ew ew and triple ew!! BLAAAAAAHHH!!

But I'm not done!!!! While I was sitting there opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water, a couple of guys walked in, so she stopped with her undergarment comments. They stayed for a while, then left. The minute they walked out the door, she ripped one, and went "Phew! I'm glad they left! I was holding on to that one almost too long..." I think I melted. She got up to leave, and I had to stop myself from checking out her ass to see if she'd suddenly developed a little brown 'smoke spot'.

Ok, well, I'm going to watch my counter now!!

Toodles!
 
posted by Norman at 7:59 PM | Permalink |


16 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    for some reason I am having a hell of a time getting your page to load properly and I thought about cheating to be number 30,000 ... sigh but I will not...

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:00:00 AM, Blogger HotDudi

    Damn it! It wasn't me! ;-P

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:14:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:16:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    I wasn't trying for 30000, the kitten jumped on the keyboard and my comment ended up looking like the word verification thingy. That being said; ewww and yuck on the farting grandma. How can you do that in front of another person and not be totally ashamed of yourself? Ewwww-gack!

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It was me! I've been reading you blog avidly for the last 4 months or so every louch time from my desk here in deepest darkest East London....

    Adam C (No 30,000)

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:25:00 AM, Blogger A couple of newer paintings 2019

    Missed it by 2! I'm 30002.

    Sandra

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:55:00 AM, Blogger Wide Lawns

    No! She DID NOT! I am so glad that wasnt me because I would have laughed. A man came into my office and did that last week, LOUD and I had to actually sit there and talk to him about a serious matter and not laugh, and I think I pulled a muscle from the strain of it. And oh my goodness, no underpants?? On an old lady? Noooo, its just not right.

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:45:00 AM, Blogger pack of 2

    Eewww...granny work lady...NO,NO!!!

    Congrats on 30,000! WooHoo sister:)

    Shelly

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Dari

    wow only 30,000. I thought I had been there more than that. Actually this page is my home page. looking forward for the 1,000,000

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Awwww....poor Spicy Cracker!! I don't know what's on my page keeping it from loading for you. Weird. Sorry!!

    HotDudi - No!! But apparently it was another Londoner!!

    Linda - HEHEE!! I saw the post from your kitty!!! LOL

    AFC - YAAAAAY!!! See? Now that you have the coveted 30,000th visitor award, you'll have to start commenting instead of just reading!! Yer stuck now!

    Sandra - Don't worry - I'll never think of you as #2.... (roflmao!!)

    Wide Lawns - OH YES SHE DID!!

    Shelly - Thanks!!! I feel bad about grossing out to the Comando Granny, she actually did me a favor today....

    Dari - I'm your home page?! How cool!! I feel so SPE-SHUL! I don't know if I'll be around for 1,000,000!!!! LOL

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:54:00 PM, Blogger Ace

    30,069. Munkee!

    And that's a funny, yet grotesque, story.

     
  • At Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Michael

    I was too late to cheat properly.

    Still I cheated and clicked your counter to 30,100.

    Maybe I should start working towards the big 40 for you. Don't want you to think I am not stalking you properly.

    Take Care
    Michael

     
  • At Friday, July 07, 2006 4:57:00 AM, Blogger Greg

    LMAO!! Now I know why I don't compliment people. It can just lead to things you don't wanna know and should probably never have to hear. Norman it is your fault that I have a picture in my head of a old lady going commando. Not a pretty picture either.
    I was # 30,112 do I win a prize? :)

    Peace

     
  • At Friday, July 07, 2006 9:27:00 AM, Blogger Stewie

    you got a pic of this gilf?

     
  • At Friday, July 07, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Ace - Alright!!! Munkee Fevah!!! You got the perfect number!!

    Michael - Stop jacking with my stat counter!!! LOL

    Greg - HAHAA!!! Sorry for the bad news, but the visual of the Old Lady Commando Pants IS your prize!!

    Stewie - Awww man, NO!! I don't!! I wish I could get one for you, but I can't bring cameras to work!! Bummer Dood!!!

    Norm!!

     
  • At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    I was working at a drug store when I rounded the corner to the cosmetics counter and heard a customer talking about douching with an employee. I figured the employee knew her.

    She didn't.

    PS. Michael seems a little psycho.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com