Saturday, September 16, 2006
Return of the Weekend Poll!
It's BAAAAaaaaAAAAACCCK!!

The weekend poll!! And remember - participation is MANDATORY, especially in light of last week, which demonstrated a severe decline in the comments. Now - I'm no dummy. Lack of comments = you guys just didn't like what I posted. And that tells me that if no one likes my posts, I'm basically just talking to myself, and that's no fun. So maybe I should just shut down, but the idea of deleting this blog is sad to me. (I'm actually just talking out of my ass here, kinda thinking out loud if you will.... I just read Tammy's post from Friday, and I promise I'm not trying to get people to say "No Norman!! Don't shut down!!) I would hate to do that, but if I'm no longer posting - why take up blogspace? Decisions decisions decisions. Anyway - here's the weekend poll!! Remember you MUST vote for one of them:





That's K-Fed going head-to-head with Vanilla Ice!! Remember him?

So here's the question:

Which one would you admit to listening to?
K-Fed
Vanilla Ice
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Have fun!!

 
posted by Norman at 7:59 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Saturday, September 16, 2006 12:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love the weekend polls. Also enjoy the way you interupt the results. Seems whoever you want to win, wins. Good to be you!

     
  • At Saturday, September 16, 2006 1:59:00 PM, Blogger Teri

    well that was a no brainer. Vanilla Ice came along before K-Fed therefore we had NO idea about the "white boys should not rap" issue with K-Fed. I voted for Ice.

     
  • At Saturday, September 16, 2006 2:00:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Vickie Sue - it's all in the phrasing of the questions!!! BUT - I will tell you, that ONE time I declared sovereign rights to determine the winner of the blogpoll - I was just jacking with everyone. I really did let the actual winner win. (wait. can these subjects be called "winners"?) And regardless who wins this week - I've already got the contender planned out for next week!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

     
  • At Saturday, September 16, 2006 2:01:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Teri - eeek!!!! JINXPOST!!

    I lurve no-brainers. It doesn't hurt my head.

     
  • At Saturday, September 16, 2006 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Nemeria

    Vanilla Ice back when he was "Ice, ice baby" faux gangsta wanna-be or the What the heck metal dude he's trying to be now?

    Hmm...either way, he's better than K-fed.

     
  • At Saturday, September 16, 2006 8:01:00 PM, Blogger Kim

    I downloaded Vanilla Ice's "Ice, Ice Baby" just a couple of years ago.........did I just admit that where potentially hundreds of people could see? Oh well, the beauty of blogworld..no one knows me.

    WHAT???? You can't shut down. I read but don't always have time to comment...........Norman, I love your blog and you make me laugh.

     
  • At Saturday, December 09, 2006 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Personally I hate your weekend polls but it's your blog so do what you want.
    I still love ya. ;)

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com