Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Dancing with the Stars
I caught tonight's episode of Dancing with the Stars. Anybody out there watch it? I don't get a whole lot of time to watch live TV, but I saw it while "Mario" from Saved by the Bell was doing the Paso Doble with this professional dancer "Karina"

Oh...My...God..... I didn't really think ol' Mario was so hot back in his heyday(?) of Saved by the Bell, but DAMN!! I really got off to watching him! He's really cute!! And then I started staring at his dimples. My husband was watching as well, but he was watching the chick shake her ass. I don't blame him. Her body was RIPPED! I'm so jealous of people who's bodies look like that! But my point is this: I don't have one. We were just body watching.

So anyway, after the dance, the contestants were standing in front of the judge waiting for their critiques, and then it started. I became very very annoyed with the way Mario was standing there. Kinda like he knew he was a hottie and just wanted to prove it. It was the way he was holding his head or something, but it struck me as very .... contrived. (Yeah- that's my word of the day). So of course, I started making fun of him. My husband pointed out his dimples at about the same time I was noticing them. Are those real?? Is that a physical reality to have dimples like that? I found myself just staring at them wondering how they could be. It actually looks like someone took a needle and thread and sewed them in there. Do they have cosmetic surgeons in Hollywood that will do this?? Cause they can't be real. My hubs and I think they're fake. Then we started slamming on the girl. Now - she's VERY VERY talented, and she's got an AWESOME body, so I'm hoping maybe I just caught her on a bad night or maybe it was just that she was so very sweaty or...or.. I dunno. But my husband was the first to make THIS comparison:





This is Karina. See? She's pretty... now imagine her kinda sweaty with her hair all messed up from flying around the stage.


Then... take a look at the next picture:



Do you see it?? Does she or does she not look like Boy George!!??

My husband spent the rest of the program trying to figure out if poor Karina is actually a man. He really really thinks that she just might have been a DUDE before she was this really hot-bodied chica.

Which is really too bad, because if he makes up his mind that SHE is actually a HE, then I'll probably be *FORBIDDEN* to watch Dancing with the Stars ev-AR again!! ... or if I watch it, he'll probably punish me with Food Loaf.
 
posted by Norman at 7:36 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:42:00 PM, Blogger Cacti to Cornfields

    Hilarious! This woulda been a good one for your weekend poll!

     
  • At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:42:00 PM, Blogger Cacti to Cornfields

    P.S. I laughed out loud at the food loaf story. LOVE IT!!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    she DOES kinda look like she has an adams apple.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:27:00 AM, Blogger Spicy Cracker

    Mario has had those dimples since he was on Kids Incorporated, back in the early 80's. This is the one that had Fergie (from black eyed peas) and Martica (girl who sang toy soldier) and Renee Sands who's been a back up singer and was in the group Wild Orchid with Fergie when she went by Stacy. Stacy Fergison is her real name. Just a tid bit of useless info for ya.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:02:00 AM, Blogger ladydyani

    if he makes up his mind that SHE is actually a HE, then I'll probably be *FORBIDDEN* to watch Dancing with the Stars

    Pardon?

     
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger erica

    Hi Norman! De-lurking here.
    I wonder if dimples like that collect lint and that waxy stuff, like a belly button. Hmmmm. I wonder if he has to intermittently clean out his dimples with a Q-tip. (After taking care of his ears, of course.)

     
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:58:00 PM, Blogger Heather Jane

    I thought the same damn thing about Karina the first time I saw her - that she bore a scry resemblance to ol'George. If she's lucky, she won't look like he does now.
    And I cry horseshit on Mario having no dance training - I specifically remember one episode of Saved by the Bell where he demonstrates his skill, and it was obvious even then that this boy has had some instruction. How can one be so good without disciplined training?
    Besides, he had the mullet and Zack Morris was WAY cuter.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:29:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Cacti - eh... I couldn't very well put Karina up against the winner of the poll... I don't think. Maybe.. And glad ya liked the food loaf post!

    A taste - I think she's Boy George's Twin Sister...

    Spicy - Cool!! I love useless info!! I never noticed his dimples before. They were just - REALLY noticable the other night...

    Ladydyani - LOL... My hubs has demonstrated some *closemindedness* in the past. He actually FORBADE me to watch Brokeback Mountain once. 'Course - I broke that rule as soon as he went out of town... It was just funny that he thought he could FORBID me.

    Erica - EWWWWW!! And thanks for delurking!! I love it when people delurk!

    Calamity - Oh!! Is that a prerequisite on that show? To have no prior dance training???!! I had no clue!! Damn!! A cheater!!

     
  • At Thursday, October 05, 2006 12:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I would think the he/she thing would be an excuse to watch DWTS, so you can keep "trying to figure it out."

    But I don't watch, except last year once when Stacy Kiebler was on.

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com