Saturday, September 23, 2006
Ready for the Weekend Poll?!
Here it is!! Now - participation is mandatory! If you are reading this - you MUST vote. This blog is all about participation....not to mention that I KNOW how many blog hits I get and I can TELL how many people vote as compared to how many DON'T. So.... since I know..you GOTTA vote. Because I said so.

So here it is: This week's question.

Which one of these two entertainers do YOU think gets more panties thrown at them while on stage?

or....















Who gets more panties?!
Vanilla Ice
Wayne Newton
Free polls from Pollhost.com



So .... all I gotta say about your participation this week?? Danke Schoen!


*****
I know. I know. I keep editing the weekend polls. But first - I must say - that Wayne Newton is ALREADY beating the pant(ies) off of Vanilla Ice. As it stands right now, Waynie boy is ahead 15-1.

Second - I did a little maintenance work on my subscription link. I was using "Bloglet" but that service sucked-ass and it never e-mailed people whenever I'd posted. So I've gone back to "NotifyList".

If you want to be Notified whenever I update - go ahead and join! It's free - it's painless - (and a little Norman secret - sometimes I e-mail info that is NOT included on the blogarooney). But that only happens once in a blue moon.

Okay. Back to the Weekend Poll!
 
posted by Norman at 9:11 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com