Sunday, September 24, 2006
The REAL reason why dinosaurs went ex(stink)t
I was going to post this on Monday, but I'll be really busy tomorrow, so I'll post tomorrow's post today, interrupting the Weekend Poll once more. However, Wayne Newton appears to be holding his own - so I'm not too worried about corrupting the data. However, the poll is STILL open - so don't forget to vote!


Do you consider me low-class if I find this IMMENSELY funny?



I did NOTHING this weekend. Absolutely NOTHING! And it was wonderful! Ah wait - I did do one thing:


Do you know how hard it is to paint a 1 year old's toenails? She was so excited - but she just kept wanting to touch them. Then we had to keep her still so that she wouldn't walk and track toenail polish all over the carpet - but thankfully, I used the Express Dry polish.

And let me leave you (for today) with this:

Engineer Avery (TOOT TOOT!)


***ooooooooOOOOH!!!!!! How come I can't get my stupid NOTIFICATION LIST to work? Ok - here's your notification!! I've UPDATED!

And if you get a chance - please go check out How'd I get Here?, which is also linked on my sidebar!! She's new and needs BLOGLOVE!

 
posted by Norman at 9:34 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com