Friday, October 06, 2006
I'm not one to take the gloves off...
But I will.

Thank GOD this week is over. THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD.

I just had two co-workers...TWO go to my boss behind my back...at performance appraisal time no less, and tell a big huge FUCKING LIE about me. HUGE!!

I was floored. My boss, was quick to tell me that she has not witnessed this "alleged" behavior from anyone in the office, but that since two of my co-workers were saying this, she was obligated to visit with me about it.

So I took the gloves off.

I told her about past behaviors (that are, incidently, true as opposed to their lie) by my coworkers that I was less than thrilled with. And these are not behaviors that are taken lightly by ANY company.

Hopefully I've ruined his weekend.

All this just makes our decision to move that much easier.
 
posted by Norman at 1:35 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com