Friday, October 06, 2006
I'm not one to take the gloves off...
But I will.

Thank GOD this week is over. THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD.

I just had two co-workers...TWO go to my boss behind my back...at performance appraisal time no less, and tell a big huge FUCKING LIE about me. HUGE!!

I was floored. My boss, was quick to tell me that she has not witnessed this "alleged" behavior from anyone in the office, but that since two of my co-workers were saying this, she was obligated to visit with me about it.

So I took the gloves off.

I told her about past behaviors (that are, incidently, true as opposed to their lie) by my coworkers that I was less than thrilled with. And these are not behaviors that are taken lightly by ANY company.

Hopefully I've ruined his weekend.

All this just makes our decision to move that much easier.
 
posted by Norman at 1:35 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At Friday, October 06, 2006 8:14:00 PM, Blogger pack of 2

    oh I'll bet they will wish they had kept their mouths shut huh?

    good for you sister.

    Shangie

     
  • At Friday, October 06, 2006 8:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You never truly know your coworkers behaviors until you see them in a setting outside the office. Judging by what you've said, this guy's a real loser. Good riddance!

     
  • At Friday, October 06, 2006 8:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh I am so sorry, that totally sucks.

    Oh and when considering moving remember the new shoe dress code you have to follow that should make the decision easier as well!

     
  • At Friday, October 06, 2006 9:09:00 PM, Blogger Mise en Place

    Everyone has to take the gloves off once in a while, lol!!

     
  • At Friday, October 06, 2006 9:57:00 PM, Blogger Dari

    Co-workers are fantastic, they can make you show your eveil side every now and then.

    Please once finished put back the gloves, you look awfull without them, lool

     
  • At Saturday, October 07, 2006 7:48:00 AM, Blogger Heather Jane

    Aww, Norman - you don't need that kind of shenanigans; if you wanted to be part of a gong-show all day, you'd just stay home, yeah?

    On a good note, it just makes leaving all that much easier. Bunch of arseholes.

     
  • At Saturday, October 07, 2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Norman

    ALL - Thank you. Thank you sooooo much. This has just pretty much devastated me for this weekend. Which really sucks because my job gives us the day off on Columbus Day. This means that my 3 day weekend is RUINED, because I'm dreading going to work on Tuesday, knowing that this issue is not resolved. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, it's just upseting... ah well... this is life - huh?

     
  • At Monday, October 23, 2006 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Jo Jo - Yeah...i'm a freak. I know!

    Do I know you? cause that's something that people who know me will say...

    toodles!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com