Thursday, October 05, 2006
Norman just might be terrorizing the south...
it looks like -- ---- ---

I need to look for a new job! Because my husband just told me that the people he visited with in San Antonio today will be calling him with a job offer (they told him they'd have his offer in two days)!!!!!!!!!

This is the same group that he interviewed with a few months ago. He turned it down because it wasn't enough $$. So they called him and asked him to come back to visit with them - and a higher offer was mentioned..

Time will tell!!

But I sure do hate the idea of having to start a new job. And selling our house. And buying a new house. And moving. UGH!! I HATE MOVING! But I'm excited about being back in my hometown of San Antonio!!

Send vibes!! We need a great offer!
 
posted by Norman at 9:22 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com