Saturday, October 07, 2006
The Weekend Poll will be posted tomorrow...
In the meantime - let's play a game!

I've decided that I'm a great psychoanalyst!!! Let me prove it to you:

You review the list below - and select which item you prefer. I will tell you your PERSONALITY based on what you select!!!

But in order for me to psychoanalyze you - YOU MUST TELL ME YOUR CHOICE!! Cause you know.... I'm not telepathic - I can just see/hear ghosts. (HA!!)

So here's the list:

Which snack do you prefer?

Potato Chip
Pretzel
Snacky Crackers
Cheese Curl (like cheetos or cheez puffs...etc)
Nuts
Popcorn
Meat Snack (slim jims, beef jerky...etc)
Tortilla Chip


Make your choice, and post it in the comments. The Great Norman shall analyze your personality off of your choice.

Let me tell you about YOU!

****BLOG EDIT****
Make sure you make your choices SOON... I'll be posting my great analysisisisis tonight!!
and..

MY HUSBAND GOT THE JOB IN SAN ANTONIO...NOW WE'VE JUST GOT TO DECIDE IF WE SHOULD MOVE!! HOLY CRAP!
 
posted by Norman at 10:38 AM | Permalink |


14 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com