Friday, March 16, 2007
Totally Blog-worthy.
Guess where I am!? Go ahead!!! Guess!

I'll wait...

ok. You got your best guess on? Ready? Ya ready??!!!

I'm in my living room.

My living room!! Didja hear me?!! Oh. You don't understand the significance of that? Oh. Well, see... our computers are in the BACK ROOM. I'm in the LIVING ROOM.

So how am I posting? On my new Dell Inspiron 1501 with WIFI access!!!!

YESSSSSSS!!!!

This makes a total of 4 computers in our house, but one of them is a Mac, so that doesn't really count.

My little hubby bought this for me because I've been so stressed lately, and Ashy has been hogging my computer to visit Barbie.com and play her Sims games. Then Ethan steals the other one to play kneebouncers.com. So that means I can never get online when the kids are occupied because they are occupied on MY COMPUTERS!!

Also, my hubby got me this so I can haul it around to my Pampered Chef shows and print out sales receipts instead of having to handwrite them. Can you say: Tax Write Off?!

So basically, in a nutshell, this means that the internets are a little more accessible to me, which means it won't be such a chore to find time to POST!!

And before some of you guys start saying that I was just trying to be pitiful....well I sorta was, but I was also serious. You'll be glad to know that I've gotten off my pity-pot. The Assblaster at work however, blew a chunk of crap out and it is stuck to the WALL. I'll be sooooo glad to be gone from that place, if for the mere sake of never having to see her by-products ever again.

Toodles!
 
posted by Norman at 3:26 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Friday, March 16, 2007 8:31:00 PM, Blogger Silliyak

    Congratulations on your new addition, welcome back, don't stay away so long, missed you, glad you're feeling better

     
  • At Saturday, March 17, 2007 7:27:00 AM, Blogger Lisa

    I'm so jealous!! My poor little wireless router just sits here unused. Sometimes I can hear it crying at night. If this means you'll be blogging more again, then I can get over my jealousy... or at least hide it out for while.

     
  • At Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:09:00 AM, Blogger Ann

    At first I wondered why we needed wifi--esp. since our last place was so tiny that you be in two rooms at once. But then I got the idea and love it. Our current place is a little bigger. I can be on the desktop watching my abc shows while hubby does whatever he does on the laptop while watching the history or military channel.
    And adults really don't know how to use the toilet appropriately? How disgusting!!!

     
  • At Saturday, March 17, 2007 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Wide Lawns

    Oh Norman Thank God. I was worried that you were never coming back. I dont know what Id do without you. I was getting ready to throw a fit and Unacceptable you if you decided to end your blog. Please dont. Your writing makes me really happy and I have NEVER laughed as hard as the story about all the kids being afraid of the mouse at Chuck E Cheese. Never.

     
  • At Sunday, March 18, 2007 8:31:00 AM, Blogger HH

    You know I tell my sister all your stories!!(she doesnt log on much, specially to find a passion for writting/reading like us)lol. She was planning my nephews b-day at the mouse trap then I told her your story she was laughing so hard she said "I definetly have tohave it here" (we were actually sitting at chuckecheeses at that time)...I need a laptop an wi fi connection as soon as I get my house *fingers crossed 1 month*..come by to see my Hell soon..HH

     
  • At Sunday, March 18, 2007 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Northwoods Woman

    Speaking of Assblaster.... I made a very black toilet white again yesterday!

    (you figure it out!)

     
  • At Monday, March 19, 2007 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Daydream believer

    Ooooh Pampered Chef? I need stuff!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com