Friday, June 01, 2007
A deep and meaningful conversation at Norman's house.
I was just poking around on the news sites, when I found an interesting article.



Want to know what fascinates me? Well...just click here.



I must say - I was riveted to the whole article.



Enough so that I called my husband (who is here for the weekend...which is GREAT for the sake of verification) to read it as well.



He was fascinated as well.



So here's as the conversation went again:



Him: WHAT'S the average length again?

Me: 5.5 to 6.2 inches long.



now he's looking faintly smug.



Him: ah.

Me: Did you ever measure yours?

Him: Well...yeah.... I went to college (adopts a faintly defensive tone, while laughing)

Me: Well? So how long was it?

Him: 7 inches!

Me: Good job!



We went out into the garage for a quick....smoke. Don't be all nasty now guys...stay with me here for a minute.



Him: So what else did it say about the average penis?

Me: Well - it also said that the average circumference is 4.7 to 5.1 inches around. WOW! That's like...a stump or something. I guess you lost in the average circumference thingie. Sorry hunny!!

Him: Wait a minute....(he's rummaging around for a tape measure)

Me: What are you doing? You can't measure it NOW. It says....ahem...a HAPPY penis..not a sleepy one.

Him: (turning around..."happy").

Me: How'd THAT happen?

Him: Shut up! Let's see here. Starts measuring

Me: Laughing hysterically

Him: Where do I measure again?

Me: ........mid-shaft

Him: um....let's see...5.8 FIVE POINT EIGHT! HA!



Me: I'm so proud of you.
 
posted by Norman at 9:11 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:47:00 AM, Blogger Lisa

    Hehehe!!

    I used to think size mattered, but now I'm more on the side of "it's how you use it" that counts. ;)

     
  • At Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Dari

    ha ha ha
    I guess you can buy the most reliable tool and still hurt yourself, lis is 100% right it is "how you use it that counts"; never the less a I would not like to have a small tool even if it was very reliable (lol). good post, please keep them coming, it is good to be back to Norma daily vitamens

     
  • At Sunday, June 03, 2007 7:11:00 PM, Blogger Coffeypot

    I know all about this syndrome. I told Sweet Tea that two more inches I would have been a king. She said, “Yea, and two less and you would have been a queen.” She encourages me like that, bless her heart.

     
  • At Monday, June 04, 2007 6:20:00 AM, Blogger ADW

    I like the comment at the end of the article where it says that those with problems may need to go through psychotherapy - wouldn't hypnotherapy work better?

    "You are getting sleepy. I am going to count back from ten. When I reach one, you will be asleep and open to any of my suggestions.
    Ten.
    Nine.
    Eight...
    One.
    OK. You are a super stud. While you only have a 2" penis, you will now believe that your penis is 8 inches long and you will use it as if it were. You are capable of pleasing any woman and ___Insert all sexual suggestions here____."

    You get my drift. I think this should be used as a pubic service announcement - ha ha!!

     
  • At Monday, June 04, 2007 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    My wife and I are trained facilitators for a 9-week marriage enrichment course called Dynamic Marriage. The course has each couple explores their individual "emotional needs." Females typically list their particular emotional needs on the average as in need of affection, conversation, domestic support, intimacy. Rarely will "sexual fulfillment" break into the top five. Their male counterparts, on the other hand, almost always list "sexual fulfillment" high on their top five "emotional needs" list. In week three the group sharing is about their previous week's homework assignment - "sexual fulfillment." It is always interesting to listen to and watch as these couples stand before the group and discuss this particular need. Those who are enjoying a healthy sex life do two things...they don't say much, but giggle a lot. Those who have less than a stellar sex life also do two things, they don't say much and they scowl a lot. One particular lady revealed in a recent session that she had sexual fulfillment as her number one emotional need, but changed her mind. Asked why, she unashamedly stated it was because her husband was " a little short in that department." Her poor husband sank in his seat with a preplexed look on his face. Realizing her faux pas she immedaitely elaborated by continuing, "I don't mean in THAT WAY! He's got plenty to shake hands with. I just mean he travels a lot." The room broke out into gales of laughter as her poor husband completed his decent to the floor.

     
  • At Monday, June 04, 2007 11:59:00 AM, Blogger China Doll

    Hey, um, not to change the subject or anything, but uh, what happened to ghost posts?

     
  • At Tuesday, June 05, 2007 7:19:00 PM, Blogger Norman

    Lisa - ...exactly!! but size is nice...

    Dari - DARRRRRRIIII!!! I was wondering what the hell happened to you. Don't you know you're not supposed to leave without telling me??

    Coffeypot - It's a woman's job to knock her man down "to size"

    ADW - Oh....amen!! I love PA's!!

    Jim - see? That's something I would have PAID to see... that poor man!! LOL

    China Doll - a while back - I announced that ghost posts would cease for a while since my husband is no longer here. The less I "talk" about it...the less the "things" happen. It's self-preservation...

    All - - just to let you know....my husband was hanging over my shoulder while I typed the above post. So - before anyone thinks that I'm spilling private marital conversations - this post was approved in advance by Mr. Norman!

    oh...and by the way, I made him remeasure and he is slightly larger than he thought. (he also made me include that last sentence)

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com