Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Oh the way-yating is the hard..est....parrrrrrt!!
oooooooooo I hate waiting!! I hate it! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I HATE WAITING!?

I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it.

Do you get the feeling that I hate waiting?

I've got TWO offers on my house. The first offer is for full asking price...but the closing date isn't until August 15th (TWO FRICKIN' MONTHS!!) and the people don't even have a contract on their house yet...in fact - they just listed it today. I drove by their house. It's ok. Nothing earth shaking, but it doesn't have a whole lot of "curb appeal". So it might take awhile to sell their house. It's also right across the street from the elementary school, so that could either be a big old plus or a hell of a minus. It just depends.

However - my realtor just called and said that he's got another agent bringing him another offer on my house in the morning. Now - we don't know what the offer price is - but we DO know that the people prepared to offer on it already have a contract on THEIR house. So - if they can close sooner, and if the offer is enough - we just might go for the second offer. But I'm having a hard time waiting for morning to arrive and for my realtor to receive the offer so I can make a decision.

I HATE WAITING.

So - send good luck vibes for the second offer to be good so that I can be done with this ghostly spider fun house and start looking for a lovely house in San Antonio that may or may not be infested with super-large cockroaches.

Gawd I hate bugs. Any house in San Antonio I buy (and here is a DECREE BY NORMAN) shall be bug-bombed at least 3 times before I move my crap in there. Amen.
 
posted by Norman at 7:33 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:22:00 PM, Blogger Silliyak

    "They" say petting a spider is good luck!

     
  • At Thursday, June 14, 2007 5:06:00 AM, Blogger RVVagabond

    Is it too late to bake a big batch of brownies to leave on the kitchen counter for the prospective buyers to nibble on? Good smells for the house, good mojo for the buyers. Fingers crossed.

     
  • At Thursday, June 14, 2007 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Addy

    Sooooooo, what happened?

    Out of curiousity, how do you feel about waiting?

     
  • At Thursday, June 14, 2007 1:16:00 PM, Blogger Nicki

    You know I'm always sending good vibes your way.

    You're my girl.

    Good luck.

     
  • At Friday, June 15, 2007 6:36:00 AM, Blogger AFC 30K

    It's been a long time since I dropped by and just read your past post about house prices.

    I think I'll move to Texas as I did used to work for and American company that's head office was in Houston.

    At our current exchange rate our house is valued at $720,000. in it's about 1900 sq ft. That's the price you pay for living in the London commuter belt!

    I hear you guys are having a bit of a property crash after the sub-prime lending issues - I hope we don't get the same thing over here!

    Anyway, good luch with the move.

    PS I hate spider also!

     
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com