Thursday, November 01, 2007
GHOST STALKER





Hey...you know all those "ghost photo's" you see where the proof is floating orbs? You've all seen the "orbs" that I'm talking about, right? Well, I never saw them in Amarillo. And I KNOW my house was haunted there. For the record, and I know this is a huge disappointment to the ghost post fans, there's no haunting here. Sux for you - but a relief for me. At least now I know I'm not crazy. I really thought I was delusional there for the past 5 years.






So far - no scariness. I took my goblins trick or treating last night.... Halloween here is AWESOME! For the past 12 years, I've lived in the Bible Belt and Halloween was a Heathen Event. 6 out of every 10 houses had their lights off and it pretty much sucked to be a kid trick or treating.






I'd forgotten how much everyone gets into Halloween down here. My neighbor told me that when Halloween fall on a Friday, he goes thru 45 pounds of candy....easy. Our neighborhood was awash in ghouls & gremlins last night, and even the grownups were dressed up. It was spooktacular!! One neighbor's kids even put on a show in his yard....Fencing Skeletons. All in all we had a blast.






Here's a shot of my kids (insert gratuitous photo here:)










Ashy's candy bag broke on someone's front door step...hence the wal*mart bag...but they all looked pretty cute.





But that's not what I wanted to show you. Last night was amazingly clear. No fog, no bugs...beautiful Halloween night. My man took a picture of our house from the street. Wanna know what showed up?



Orbs. Lot's of 'em. Look:







In between the cars there even appears to be some sort of ectoplasm stuff building. THEN... he took another picture of the porch, and it shows a strange shadow behind Ashy.



We're not sure what the shadow was, but it wasn't there when we took the picture. Oh, and I thought maybe it was the light from the hanging ghost, but the shadow is there even when the ghost isn't lit up. I just can't get that one particular pic to upload...

So....I wonder if my Amarillo ghost has finally found me?

 
posted by Norman at 2:39 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com