Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Gripes
I've got a gripe.

It's not a major gripe, but it's awfully annoying for me. And because you are reading this blog I'm going to assume you wanna hear it, so here it is:

Stop with the stupid ringtone on your cell phones.

Ok Guys. I know it can't POSSIBLY be ya'll doing this to me. But really, if any of you twerps are stumbling across this post, please listen: IT IS NOT COOL TO FORCE ME TO LISTEN TO YOUR CHOICE IN MUSIC.

Now I'm not talking about the ring tones you get when your phone rings. I can handle that because the minute your phones answer, you're hopping around and answering it before the first few sounds are out. I can handle the rings.

What I don't like is when I am FORCED to listen to the sound of your music when I'm attempting to call your phone. You know...instead of the electronic sound of the phone ringing in your ear, it's the sound of YOUR preference in music, or what some people classify as music?

I do not like rap. Never have...never will. I will admit I'm an old fuddy-duddy when it comes to this, and but I HAAAAAAAAAAATE it! So when I'm making phone calls in the middle of the day to people that have insurance issues..the last thing I want to hear screaming into my ear is this:

Wouldja wanna fuck
hunh hunh hunh
wouldja wanna fuck
hunh hunh hunh
wouldja wanna fuck
you know it
you know it
wouldja wanna fuck
hunh hunh hunh
wouldja wanna fuck
hunh hunh hunh
you know it
you know it
oo oo
I know I know.. Those are deep and meaninful lyrics..... to a 16 year old.
And I've got some that have freaking Celine Dion screeching in my ear as well. Cain't stand her either, even though she isn't a rapper.
While I'm on the subject of gripes, I'll gripe about this blog as well.
I know I haven't been responding to posts lately - I apologize for that....but c'mon.... I get well over 150 hits each day and NO ONE is talking to me.
I'm in a pissy mood right now, so I'll just go ahead a announce it right now.
I'M CALLING A DE-LURKING DAY. IF YOU ARE READING, YOU MUST ANNOUNCE YOUR LURKING STATUS BY POSTING A COMMENT THAT SAYS "HI". THIS IS A REQUIREMENT. DON'T BE A NERD. JUST DE LURK.
Thank you. That is all.
 
posted by Norman at 7:06 PM | Permalink |


33 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com