Tuesday, November 20, 2007
TIT
Well. THAT title ought to earn me some unexpected blog traffic. But yeah - let's talk about TIT.

I h8 when ppl TIT me. Don't TIT me. I dnt wnt 2 hear it. If u hv smthng 2 say - dnt TIT me.

Did you get that??

One of my coworkers is in her early 20's. She has this annoying habit of "Talking in Text" to me (TIT)

Example:

Me: Hey Ally! How's your day going so far!?

Her: OMG! This person just yelled at me! I wanted to tell him so bad to STFU!! LOL!!

Me: OMG?

Her: Ya!! ROFLMAO. Don't you know what OMG is?

Me: Yes. I just don't expect people to say it for real

Her: Oh ya! It's easier for me to just talk like I text sometimes

Me: STFU and GAL

Her: GAL?

Me: GET A LIFE

So now she's pissed at me. But honestly, don't TIT me. I h8 it
 
posted by Norman at 7:45 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com