Thursday, July 24, 2008
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
YAAAAY!!!! That means my kids haven't killed me yet!



BOOOOO!!! That means I'm one year closer to 40.


*******************************************************

Apparently, Alzheimer's is already setting in. I got up this morning, made my birthday note above, then trucked on in to work. I signed into my computer, and checked my schedule for today.

i got nuttin

I checked tomorrow's schedule....

nuttin again

So I checked the vay-cay schedule.

i got sumtin

I'm off TODAY and TOMORROW. And I didn't know it. So after all my coworkers laughed at me, I went home.

BONUS BIRTHDAY TIME OFF!!!!!


***************************************************
oh and please note, because Freak Magnet bitched about her placement in my blogroll, I have moved her to the numero uno position....AND i bolded her name, so that's more than she's done for me. She only has me as #1 on her blog roll, but MY link isn't bolded. So NYAH fm, don't say I never did anything for you!
 
posted by Norman at 5:47 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com